Heat vs. Celtics Player Props | Caleb Martin | Tuesday
The Miami Heat host the Boston Celtics on Tuesday January 24th, 10:23am ET at Miami-Dade Arena. The Boston Celtics are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 124.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Miami Heat is -148. The Heat are a 3-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Heat and Celtics have met three times this season, with the Heat winning once and the Celtics winning twice. Their most recent matchup on December 2, 2022 ended 120-116 with the Miami Heat taking the win.
Caleb Martin Season Stats
- Caleb Martin averages 10.0 points, 1.7 assists, 4.8 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Martin’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 8.5 which is 1.5 less than his season average of 10.0.
- Martin’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 1.0 which is 0.7 less than his season average of 1.7.
- Martin’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 4.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 4.8.
Caleb Martin Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Caleb Martin Stats vs. Boston
- Martin is averaging 8 points per game against the Celtics, 0.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (8.5).
- Martin averages 4.67 rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 0.17 more than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Martin averages 0.3 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 0.7 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.