Hawks vs. Mavericks Player Props | Trae Young | Wednesday
The Dallas Mavericks host the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday January 18th, 10:24am ET at American Airlines Center. The Atlanta Hawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 112.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Dallas Mavericks is -132. The Mavericks are a 2-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Trae Young Season Stats
- Trae Young averages 27.4 points, 9.8 assists, 2.8 rebounds, and 0.9 steals per contest.
- Young’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 25.7 which is 1.7 less than his season average of 27.4.
- Young’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 9.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 9.8.
- Young’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 2.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 2.8.
- Trae Young is 22 of 39 in the Over Rebounds market, winning 56.4% of the time.
- Trae Young is 26 of 39 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 66.7% of the time.
Trae Young Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.