Hawks vs. Knicks Player Props | John Collins | Friday
The Atlanta Hawks host the New York Knicks on Friday January 20th, 12:14pm ET at State Farm Arena. The New York Knicks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 120.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Hawks is -142. The Hawks are a 2.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Hawks and Knicks have met twice this season, with the Hawks winning once and the Knicks winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 7, 2022 ended 113-89 with the New York Knicks taking the win.
John Collins Season Stats
- John Collins averages 13.3 points, 1.3 assists, 7.8 rebounds, and 0.7 steals per contest.
- Collins’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 14.3 which is 1 more than his season average of 13.3.
- Collins’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 7.3 which is 0.5 less than his season average of 7.8.
John Collins Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
John Collins Stats vs. New York
- Collins is averaging 12 points per game against the Knicks, 2.3 less than his point prop bet total for this game (14.3).
- Collins averages 13 rebounds per game against the Knicks. That is 5.7 more than his prop total (7.3) for this game.
- Collins averages assists in matchups with the Knicks, his prop bet total for this game.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.