Cubs vs. Tigers Player Props | Nick Madrigal | Monday
The Detroit Tigers host the Chicago Cubs on Monday, 6:40 PM ET at Comerica Park. The Detroit Tigers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +105.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Cubs is -124. The Cubs are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9 runs.
The Tigers and the Cubs have not met this season.
Nick’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Nick Madrigal (CHC) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 4 of his last 5 games.
Nick’s stats vs. Detroit Tigers
Nick’s Season Stats
Nick’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||3.87||29||-0.7|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.93||25||0.4|
Nick’s Notable Teammates
- Kerry Carpenter (DET) has gone over his total-bases prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 22.86% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+130) are at DraftKings
- Kerry Carpenter (DET) has gone over his runs prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 22.63% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+130) are at MGM
- Kerry Carpenter (DET) has gone over his hits prop in 15 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.04% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-227) are at Caesars
- Miguel Cabrera (DET) has stayed under his runs prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.80% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-222) are at DraftKings
- Carson Kelly (DET) has stayed under his runs prop in 30 of his last 36 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.60% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.