Celtics vs. Kings Player Props | Malcolm Brogdon | Tuesday
The Sacramento Kings host the Boston Celtics on Tuesday, 10:00 PM ET at Golden 1 Center. The Sacramento Kings are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +170.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -203. The Celtics are a -5 favorite. The over/under is set at 239 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 21, 2023, the Celtics won by a score of 122-104.
Malcolm’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Malcolm Brogdon (BOS) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.78% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-118) are at MGM.
Malcolm’s stats vs. Sacramento Kings
Malcolm’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Celtics at Kings
- The Kings are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Over is 14-6 in Kings games in their last 20 games
- The Kings are 6-2 ATS as underdogs in their last 8 games
- The Kings are 6-2 as underdogs in their last 8 games
- The Kings are 5-2 at home in their last 7 games
Malcolm’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.77||3||2.0|
|PtsAgst / Gm||115.77||29||4.0|
Malcolm’s Notable Teammates
- De’Aaron Fox (SAC) has gone over his assists prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.01% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 5.5 (-104) are at FanDuel
- Keegan Murray (SAC) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.56% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (125) are at MGM
- Keegan Murray (SAC) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.54% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 11.5 (-105) are at MGM
- Trey Lyles (SAC) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 47 of his last 63 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.53% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 5.5 (-135) are at DraftKings
- De’Aaron Fox (SAC) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 12 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.72% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-278) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.