Cavaliers vs. Knicks Player Props | Jarrett Allen | Tuesday
The New York Knicks host the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday January 24th, 10:23am ET at Madison Square Garden. The New York Knicks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 133.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Cleveland Cavaliers is -156. The Cavaliers are a 3.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Knicks and Cavaliers have met twice this season, with the Knicks winning once and the Cavaliers winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 4, 2022 ended 92-81 with the New York Knicks taking the win.
Jarrett Allen Season Stats
- Jarrett Allen averages 13.7 points, 1.7 assists, 9.6 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Allen’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 12.7 which is 1 less than his season average of 13.7.
- Allen’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 1.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 1.7.
- Allen’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 8.5 which is 1.1 less than his season average of 9.6.
Jarrett Allen Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Jarrett Allen Stats vs. New York
- Allen is averaging 6 points per game against the Knicks, 6.7 less than his point prop bet total for this game (12.7).
- Allen averages 13 rebounds per game against the Knicks. That is 4.5 more than his prop total (8.5) for this game.
- Allen averages 1 assists in matchups with the Knicks, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.