Cavaliers vs. Hornets Player Props | Gordon Hayward | Tuesday
The Charlotte Hornets host the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday, 7:00 PM ET at Spectrum Center. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +255.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Cleveland Cavaliers is -321. The Cavaliers are a -7.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 221.5 points.
The Hornets and Cavaliers have met twice this season, with the Hornets winning none and the Cavaliers winning twice.
Gordon’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Gordon Hayward (CHA) has gone over his points prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.35% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 14.5 (-125) are at DraftKings.
Gordon’s stats vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
Gordon’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Cavaliers at Hornets
- The Hornets are 5-2 ATS after they covered in their last 7 games
- The Hornets are 5-2 ATS against a team with a winning record in their last 7 games
- The Hornets are 5-2 ATS against a top 10 defense in their last 7 games
- The Over is 8-3 in Cavaliers games in their last 11 games
- The Cavaliers are 5-0 as favorites in their last 5 games
Gordon’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||110.32||23||-1.4|
|PtsAgst / Gm||113.23||22||1.5|
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (CHA) has stayed under his points prop in 68 of his last 93 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.60% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 20.5 (-105) are at DraftKings
- Nick Richards (CHA) has stayed under his steals prop in 15 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.42% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-263) are at DraftKings
- Nick Richards (CHA) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 70 of his last 90 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.53% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (105) are at DraftKings
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (CHA) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 85 of his last 114 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 29.85% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 5.5 (110) are at DraftKings
- Nick Richards (CHA) has stayed under his points prop in 22 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 54.64% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 10.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.