Capitals vs. Rangers Player Props | T.J. Oshie | Tuesday
The New York Rangers host the Washington Capitals on Tuesday, 7:00 PM ET at Madison Square Garden. The Washington Capitals are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +145.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Rangers is -171. The Rangers are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Rangers and Capitals have met twice this season, with the Rangers winning none and the Capitals winning twice.
T.J.’s Most Popular Prop Bet
T.J. Oshie (WAS) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.25% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-200) are at MGM.
T.J.’s stats vs. New York Rangers
T.J.’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Capitals at Rangers
- The Rangers are 4-1 as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Rangers are 6-2 at home in their last 8 games
- The Rangers are 16-6 ATS after they covered in their last 22 games
- The Capitals are 6-1 ATS against the Rangers in their last 7 games
- The Capitals are 160-60 ATS as underdogs in their last 220 games
T.J.’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.10||13||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.94||10||-0.1|
T.J.’s Notable Teammates
- Mika Zibanejad (NYR) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.00% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (100) are at MGM
- Patrick Kane (NYR) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.56% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Vladimir Tarasenko (NYR) has stayed under his assists prop in 16 of his last 20 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.53% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-250) are at MGM
- Artemi Panarin (NYR) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.78% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-139) are at MGM
- Chris Kreider (NYR) has stayed under his assists prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.83% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-278) are at MGM
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.