Canucks vs. Ducks Player Props | Troy Terry | Sunday
The Anaheim Ducks host the Vancouver Canucks on Sunday, 8:00 PM ET at Honda Center. The Anaheim Ducks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +108.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Vancouver Canucks is -128. The Canucks are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Ducks and Canucks have met twice this season, with the Ducks winning none and the Canucks winning twice.
Troy’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Troy Terry (ANA) has stayed under his assists prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.22% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-154) are at DraftKings.
Troy’s stats vs. Vancouver Canucks
Troy’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Canucks at Ducks
- The Ducks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Ducks are 5-2 ATS against the Canucks in their last 7 games
- The Ducks are 6-2 ATS as underdogs in their last 8 games
- The Ducks are 4-1 ATS after a win in their last 5 games
- The Ducks are 5-2 ATS after they covered in their last 7 games
Troy’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.57||32||-0.5|
|GAgst / Gm||3.36||26||0.3|
Troy’s Notable Teammates
- Trevor Zegras (ANA) has gone over his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.82% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Cam Fowler (ANA) has gone over his points prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.34% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-105) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.