Blazers vs. Hawks Player Props | Jerami Grant | Friday
The Atlanta Hawks host the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday, 7:30 PM ET at State Farm Arena. The Portland Trail Blazers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +226.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Hawks is -280. The Hawks are a -7 favorite. The over/under is set at 239.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 3, 2023, the Blazers won by a score of 129-125.
Jerami’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jerami Grant (POR) has stayed under his assists prop in 18 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.57% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-141) are at DraftKings.
Jerami’s stats vs. Atlanta Hawks
Jerami’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Blazers at Hawks
- The Over is 4-1 in Hawks games in their last 5 games
- The Hawks are 5-2 ATS after a loss in their last 7 games
- The Over is 5-1 in Blazers games after last game stayed under the points total in their last 6 games
- The Hawks are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Hawks are 1-4 ATS as favorites in their last 5 games
Jerami’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.33||8||1.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||115.35||27||3.7|
Jerami’s Notable Teammates
- Trae Young (ATL) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 90 of his last 126 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.54% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Dejounte Murray (ATL) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.19% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-303) are at DraftKings
- Trae Young (ATL) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.31% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-185) are at DraftKings
- Dejounte Murray (ATL) has stayed under his steals prop in 9 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.75% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-185) are at DraftKings
- Clint Capela (ATL) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 11 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.43% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.