Avalanche vs. Wings Player Props | Lucas Raymond | Saturday
The Detroit Red Wings host the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday, 1:00 PM ET at Little Caesars Arena. The Detroit Red Wings are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +149.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Colorado Avalanche is -175. The Avalanche are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 18, 2023, the Avalanche won by a score of 6-3.
Lucas’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Lucas Raymond (DET) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 37 of his last 48 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.61% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-169) are at DraftKings.
Lucas’s stats vs. Colorado Avalanche
Lucas’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Avalanche at Wings
- The Wings are 5-2 ATS at home in their last 7 games
- The Wings are 5-2 at home in their last 7 games
- The Wings are 4-1 ATS as home underdogs in their last 5 games
- The Wings are 7-3 ATS after they covered in their last 10 games
- The Wings are 5-1 ATS against a team with a winning record in their last 6 games
Lucas’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.59||31||-0.5|
|GAgst / Gm||3.48||32||0.4|
Lucas’s Notable Teammates
- Dylan Larkin (DET) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.45% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
- Jake Walman (DET) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.67% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Dominik Kubalik (DET) has stayed under his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.81% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-179) are at DraftKings
- Dominik Kubalik (DET) has stayed under his assists prop in 10 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.80% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-345) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.