Avalanche vs. Senators Player Props | Cale Makar | Thursday
The Ottawa Senators host the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday, 7:00 PM ET at Canadian Tire Centre. The Ottawa Senators are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +119.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Colorado Avalanche is -141. The Avalanche are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 16, 2023, the Avalanche won by a score of 7-0.
Cale’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Cale Makar (COL) has gone over his assists prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.64% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-145) are at DraftKings.
Cale’s stats vs. Ottawa Senators
Cale’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Avalanche at Senators
- The Over is 8-2 in Senators games in their last 10 games
- The Senators are 5-1 ATS at home in their last 6 games
- The Senators are 5-1 at home in their last 6 games
- The Over is 5-2 in Senators games after last game went over the goals total in their last 7 games
- The Senators are 5-0 ATS in the eastern timezone in their last 5 games
Cale’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.87||23||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.41||29||0.4|
Cale’s Notable Teammates
- Brady Tkachuk (OTT) has stayed under his assists prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.06% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.