Wyoming Cowboys vs Ohio Bobcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 30
The Ohio Bobcats 9-4 visit the Wyoming Cowboys 7-5 at Arizona Stadium, taking the field at 4:00pm EDT on Friday, December 30th. The Cowboys are 1.5-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 42 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Wyoming Cowboys Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Wyoming
- The Wyoming Cowboys are currently 7-5 on the season.
- The Cowboys are averaging 20.8 points per game. Bobcats are averaging 31.9 points per game for a predicted total of 52.67, which is 10.67 more than the current Over/Under of 42.
- The Wyoming Cowboys are currently averaging 315.50 yards per game, and the Ohio Bobcats are giving up 437.38.
- The Cowboys have turned over the ball 14 times this season, 10 less than the Bobcats have forced (24).
Wyoming Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1794||109|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2637||128|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||16||14|
|Passing TDs Allowed||17||11|
Key Players for Wyoming
- Andrew Peasley leads Wyoming with 1388 passing yards (126.18 ypg) on 126-of-245 passing with 9 touchdowns compared to 8 interceptions this season. He also adds 330 rushing yards (30.00 ypg) on 70 carries while scoring 2 touchdowns on the ground.
- Titus Swen has carried the ball 207 times for a team-high 1039 yards (86.58 per game), with 8 touchdowns this year.
- Joshua Cobbs’ 407 receiving yards (33.92 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 receptions with 2 touchdowns.
Ohio Bobcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Ohio
- The Ohio Bobcats are currently 9-4 on the season.
- The Bobcats are averaging 31.9 points per game. Combining with Cowboys’ 20.8 points per game gives a total of 52.67, which is 10.67 more than the current Over/Under of 42.
- The Ohio Bobcats are currently averaging 424.23 yards per game, and the Wyoming Cowboys are giving up 369.25.
- The Bobcats have turned over the ball 12 times this season, 1 less than the Cowboys have forced (13).
Ohio Bobcats Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1868||122|
|Passing Yards Allowed||3818||243|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||17||15|
|Passing TDs Allowed||28||22|
Key Players for Ohio
- Kurtis Rourke leads Ohio with 3256 passing yards (296.00 ypg) on 244-of-353 passing with 25 touchdowns compared to 4 interceptions this season. He also adds 249 rushing yards (22.64 ypg) on 74 carries while scoring 4 touchdowns on the ground.
- Sieh Bangura has carried the ball 197 times for a team-high 940 yards (85.45 per game), with 12 touchdowns this year.
- Sam Wiglusz’s 850 receiving yards (65.38 yards per game) lead the team. He has 69 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]