Washington State vs. Washington Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The 2021 edition of the Apple Cup on Friday, November 26 features the Washington Huskies (4-6, 0-0 Pac-12) hosting the Washington State Cougars (6-5, Pac-12) at Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium. The Huskies are favored by 3 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Washington stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Washington is 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a 1-3 record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- In Washington’s 10 games with a set total, two have hit the over (20%).
- The Huskies collect 69.7 fewer yards per game (325.5) than the Cougars allow per matchup (395.2).
- In games that Washington totals more than 395.2 yards, the team is 1-1 overall.
- The Huskies have 15 giveaways this season, while the Cougars have 23 takeaways .
|Pass yards||212.2 (2122)||87|
|Rush yards||113.3 (1133)||112|
|Points scored||22.8 (228)||108|
|Pass yards against||136.3 (1363)||1|
|Rush yards against||203.9 (2039)||114|
|Points allowed||21.2 (212)||28|
Key players for Washington
- Dylan Morris has 2,071 passing yards (207.1 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 60.1% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions this season.
- Sean McGrew’s team-high 431 rushing yards (43.1 per game) have come on 107 carries, with eight touchdowns this year.
- Terrell Bynum’s 436 receiving yards (43.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 26 receptions and four touchdowns.
Washington State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington State
- Washington State is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Cougars have a 5-2 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Washington State’s 11 games with a set total .
- The Cougars average 44.7 more yards per game (384.9) than the Huskies give up (340.2).
- Washington State is 5-3 overall when the team picks up over 340.2 yards.
- The Cougars have 16 turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Huskies.
|Pass yards||261.7 (2879)||38|
|Rush yards||123.2 (1355)||104|
|Points scored||27.4 (301)||66|
|Pass yards against||221.4 (2435)||53|
|Rush yards against||173.8 (1912)||96|
|Points allowed||25.3 (278)||61|
Key players for Washington State
- Jayden de Laura has thrown for 2,512 yards (228.4 ypg) to lead Washington State, completing 62.5% of his passes and collecting 23 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- Max Borghi’s team-high 751 rushing yards (68.3 per game) have come on 138 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Calvin Jackson Jr.’s team-high 887 receiving yards (80.6 yards per game) have come on 57 receptions with seven touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!