USC Trojans vs Tulane Green Wave Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 2
The Tulane Green Wave 11-2 visit the USC Trojans 11-2 at AT&T Stadium, taking the field at 1:00pm EST on Monday, January 2nd. The Green Wave are 2.5-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 63 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
USC Trojans Stats and Betting Info
Trends for USC
- The USC Trojans are currently 11-2 on the season.
- The Trojans are averaging 41.1 points per game. Green Wave are averaging 35.2 points per game for a predicted total of 76.31, which is 13.31 more than the current Over/Under of 63.
- The USC Trojans are currently averaging 499.85 yards per game, and the Tulane Green Wave are giving up 342.38.
- The Trojans have turned over the ball 6 times this season, 13 less than the Green Wave have forced (19).
USC Trojans Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1932||140|
|Passing Yards Allowed||3464||232|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||25||23|
|Passing TDs Allowed||23||17|
Key Players for USC
- Caleb Williams leads USC with 4075 passing yards (313.46 ypg) on 296-of-448 passing with 37 touchdowns compared to 4 interceptions this season. He also adds 372 rushing yards (28.62 ypg) on 109 carries while scoring 10 touchdowns on the ground.
- Travis Dye has carried the ball 145 times for a team-high 884 yards (88.40 per game), with 9 touchdowns this year.
- Jordan Addison’s 875 receiving yards (79.55 yards per game) lead the team. He has 59 receptions with 8 touchdowns.
Tulane Green Wave Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Tulane
- The Tulane Green Wave are currently 11-2 on the season.
- The Green Wave are averaging 35.2 points per game. Combining with Trojans’ 41.1 points per game gives a total of 76.31, which is 13.31 more than the current Over/Under of 63.
- The Tulane Green Wave are currently averaging 433.92 yards per game, and the USC Trojans are giving up 415.08.
- The Green Wave have turned over the ball 15 times this season, 12 less than the Trojans have forced (27).
Tulane Green Wave Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||2000||157|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2451||85|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||14||12|
|Passing TDs Allowed||18||12|
Key Players for Tulane
- Michael Pratt leads Tulane with 2776 passing yards (231.33 ypg) on 207-of-321 passing with 25 touchdowns compared to 5 interceptions this season. He also adds 395 rushing yards (32.92 ypg) on 114 carries while scoring 10 touchdowns on the ground.
- Tyjae Spears has carried the ball 212 times for a team-high 1376 yards (105.85 per game), with 15 touchdowns this year.
- Shae Wyatt’s 692 receiving yards (53.23 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 receptions with 7 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]