Southern Illinois Salukis vs Murray State Racers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Murray State Racers visit the Southern Illinois Salukis at Banterra Center, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Racers are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 132 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Murray State Racers and Southern Illinois Salukis.
Southern Illinois Salukis Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Southern Illinois
- The Southern Illinois Salukis are currently 16-5 on the season.
- The Salukis are averaging 67.0 points per game. Combining with Racers’ 71.3 points per game gives a total of 138.3, which is 6.3 more than the current Over/Under of 132.
Southern Illinois Salukis Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.0||136|
|Points Allowed Per Game||60.5||13|
|Assists Per Game||13.7||42|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.1||224|
|Blocks Per Game||2.0||160|
Key Players for Southern Illinois
- Marcus Domask leads Southern Illinois with 16.9 points per game in 21 games.
- Marcus Domask leads Southern Illinois with 3.5 assists per game in 21 games.
- Marcus Domask leads Southern Illinois with 6.1 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Cade Hornecker leads Southern Illinois with a 75.0 FG% through 9 games.
- AJ Ferguson leads Southern Illinois with a 40.0 3PT% through 8 games.
Murray State Racers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Murray State
- The Murray State Racers are currently 11-9 on the season.
- The Racers are averaging 71.3 points per game. Combining with Salukis’ 67.0 points per game gives a total of 138.3, which is 6.3 more than the current Over/Under of 132.
Murray State Racers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.3||96|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.7||161|
|Assists Per Game||11.9||60|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.8||114|
|Blocks Per Game||3.0||109|
Key Players for Murray State
- Rob Perry leads Murray State with 15.1 points per game in 20 games.
- Jacobi Wood leads Murray State with 4.5 assists per game in 20 games played.
- DJ Burns leads Murray State with 7.2 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Braxton Stacker leads Murray State with a 60.0 FG% through 7 games.
- Quincy Anderson leads Murray State with a 37.5 3PT% through 20 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.