Seattle Seahawks vs. Tennessee Titans: Best Odds and Preview for Week 2
The Seattle Seahawks (1-0) are favored by 5.5 points versus the Tennessee Titans (0-1) on September 19, 2021, starting at 4:25 PM ET. An over/under of 54 points has been set for the matchup.
Best odds for Seahawks vs. Titans
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and Tennessee Titans in which the Titans are currently the pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Spread Betting Action
Seattle stats and betting info
Betting trends for Seattle
- Seattle compiled an 8-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Seahawks were favored by 5.5 points or more seven times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Seattle’s games went over the point total seven out of 16 times last season.
|Pass yards||265.3 (4245)||13|
|Rush yards||123.2 (1971)||12|
|Points scored||28.7 (459)||8|
|Pass yards against||300.7 (4811)||31|
|Rush yards against||95.6 (1529)||5|
|Points allowed||23.2 (371)||15|
Key players for Seattle
- Last season Russell Wilson put up 4,212 passing yards — 68.8% completion percentage (384-of-558) — with 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions (263.3 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 83 carries for 513 yards, two touchdowns, and 32.1 rushing yards per game.
- Last year, Chris Carson went to work rushing for 681 yards on 141 attempts (42.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns. Carson collected 17.9 receiving yards per game with 37 catches for 287 yards and four touchdowns as well.
- In the previous season, D.K. Metcalf grabbed 83 passes (on 129 targets) for 1,303 yards (81.4 yards per game). He also found the end zone for 10 touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He grabbed 100 receptions for 1,054 yards and 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 132 times and produced 65.9 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Gerald Everett hauled in 41 passes on 62 targets for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game.
Seahawks: Rasheem Green: Doubtful (Neck), Cedric Ogbuehi: Doubtful (Pectoral), Phillip Dorsett II: Questionable (Foot)
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee compiled a 7-9-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Titans covered the spread when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
- Last year, 12 of Tennessee’s games hit the over.
|Pass yards||239.1 (3826)||23|
|Rush yards||168.1 (2690)||2|
|Points scored||30.7 (491)||4|
|Pass yards against||287.1 (4593)||28|
|Rush yards against||120.8 (1933)||19|
|Points allowed||27.4 (439)||24|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill averaged 238.7 passing yards per outing and completed 33 touchdowns last season. In addition, he added seven touchdowns on 16.6 yards rushing per game.
- Derrick Henry averaged 126.7 rushing yards per game and collected 17 rushing touchdowns last year.
- A.J. Brown averaged 67.2 yards on 4.4 receptions per game and compiled 11 receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- Julio Jones caught 51 passes last season on his way to 771 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Josh Reynolds grabbed 52 passes on his way to 618 receiving yards and two touchdowns a season ago.
Titans: Vic Beasley Jr.: Questionable (Knee), Darrynton Evans: Out (Hamstring), Derick Roberson: Questionable (Knee), A.J. Brown: Out (Knee), Malcolm Butler: Questionable (Quadricep), Jamil Douglas: Questionable (Hand)
Pick for Seahawks vs. Titans
Our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites points to the Titans being favored to cover the spread against the Seahawks.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]