Red Wings vs. Sharks Player Props | Dominik Kubalik | Tuesday
The Detroit Red Wings host the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday January 24th, 10:13am ET at Little Caesars Arena. The San Jose Sharks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 125.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Detroit Red Wings is -146. The over/under is set at goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 17, 2022, the Red Wings won by a score of 7-4.
Dominik Kubalik Season Stats
- Dominik Kubalik averages 0.3 goals, 0.4 assists, and 0.7 points per game.
- Kubalik’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Jose Sharks is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 less than than his season average of 0.7.
- Kubalik’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Jose Sharks is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 0.4.
- Kubalik’s goals line for this matchup vs. San Jose Sharks is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 more than than his season average of 0.3.
- Kubalik’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Jose Sharks is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
Dominik Kubalik Notable Teammates
San Jose Sharks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]