Pelicans vs. Knicks Player Props | RJ Barrett | Saturday
The New York Knicks host the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday, 7:30 PM ET at Madison Square Garden. The New Orleans Pelicans are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +132.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Knicks is -154. The Knicks are a -3 favorite. The over/under is set at 224 points.
The Knicks and the Pelicans have not met this season.
RJ’s Most Popular Prop Bet
RJ Barrett (NY) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 71 of his last 90 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.24% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-156) are at FanDuel.
RJ’s stats vs. New Orleans Pelicans
RJ’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Pelicans at Knicks
- The Knicks are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Knicks are 4-1 ATS at home in their last 5 games
- The Knicks are 4-1 at home in their last 5 games
- The Knicks are 4-1 ATS after a win in their last 5 games
- The Knicks are 4-1 ATS after they covered in their last 5 games
RJ’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||107.26||27||-4.4|
|PtsAgst / Gm||109.75||6||-1.9|
RJ’s Notable Teammates
- Mitchell Robinson (NY) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 17 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 23.17% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 8.5 (105) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.