Milwaukee Brewers vs. Cleveland Indians: Best Odds and Preview for September 11, 2021
Eduardo Escobar leads the Milwaukee Brewers (87-55) into a contest against the Cleveland Indians (69-70) a game after he homered twice in a 10-3 win over the Indians. The Brewers are moneyline favorites (-189) against the Indians (+162) in this outing, which starts at 6:10 PM ET on Saturday.
Corbin Burnes takes the mound first for Milwaukee, and Zach Plesac is Cleveland’s pick to start.
Best Odds for Milwaukee Brewers vs Cleveland Indians
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Brewers vs Indians Moneyline Action
|% of Bets||83%||17%|
|% of Stake||48%||52%|
- The Brewers have been favorites in 111 games this season and have come away with the win 69 times (62.2%) in those contests.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 64 of their 142 opportunities.
- The Brewers have scored 659 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- In eight games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, Milwaukee has a record of 6-2.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have combined to clear the over/under on six occasions.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Burnes will aim to secure his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Brewers, his 25th of the season. He is 9-4 with a 2.38 ERA and 196 strikeouts through 144 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Sunday against the Cardinals, the righty threw five innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Burnes’ team is 16-8 in his 24 starts.
- Burnes’ starts hit the over on the run total 11 times in 24 games with a set total this season.
- The Indians are 31-46 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40.3% of those games).
- Cleveland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 137 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 70 of those games (70-61-6).
- The Indians are the 19th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.4 runs per game (613 total).
- Cleveland went 3-4 over the seven games it was moneyline underdogs in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Indians and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total three times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Plesac makes the start for the Indians, his 22nd of the season. He is 10-4 with a 4.53 ERA and 85 strikeouts in 119 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday against the Red Sox, the righty went five innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- Plesac’s team has a 13-8 record over his 21 starts.
- Plesac’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 13 of 21 contests.
Pick for Brewers vs. Indians
Our in-depth games analysis paired with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites favors the Indians to win over the Brewers.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!