Kings vs. Jets Player Props | Anze Kopitar | Tuesday
The Winnipeg Jets host the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday, 8:00 PM ET at Canada Life Centre. The Los Angeles Kings are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +120.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Winnipeg Jets is -141. The Jets are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 28, 2023, the Jets won by a score of 6-4.
Anze’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Anze Kopitar (LA) has gone over his points prop in 15 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.28% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-143) are at FanDuel.
Anze’s stats vs. Winnipeg Jets
Anze’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Kings at Jets
- The Jets are 27-10 as favorites in their last 37 games
- The Jets are 24-10 at home in their last 34 games
- The Kings are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games
- The Over is 9-3 in Kings games in their last 12 games
- The Kings are 4-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 5 games
Anze’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.07||15||0.0|
|GAgst / Gm||2.90||9||-0.1|
Anze’s Notable Teammates
- Nino Niederreiter (WPG) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.05% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-139) are at FanDuel
- Mark Scheifele (WPG) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.48% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (120) are at FanDuel
- Mark Scheifele (WPG) has stayed under his assists prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.63% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-233) are at FanDuel
- Kyle Connor (WPG) has stayed under his points prop in 16 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.99% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-263) are at FanDuel
- Nino Niederreiter (WPG) has stayed under his points prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.41% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-130) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.