Holy Cross Crusaders vs New Hampshire Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 3
The New Hampshire Wildcats 9-3 visit the Holy Cross Crusaders 11-0 at Fitton Field, taking the field at 12:00pm EST on Saturday, December 3rd. The Wildcats are 7.5-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 60 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Holy Cross Crusaders Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Holy Cross
- The Holy Cross Crusaders are currently 11-0 on the season.
- The Crusaders are averaging 39.1 points per game. Wildcats are averaging 30.6 points per game for a predicted total of 69.67, which is 9.67 more than the current Over/Under of 60.
- The Holy Cross Crusaders are currently averaging 459.55 yards per game, and the New Hampshire Wildcats are giving up 382.25.
- The Crusaders have turned over the ball 4 times this season, 9 less than the Wildcats have forced (13).
Holy Cross Crusaders Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1317||36|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2335||78|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||8||5|
|Passing TDs Allowed||21||15|
Key Players for Holy Cross
- Matthew Sluka leads Holy Cross with 2303 passing yards (209.36 ypg) on 135-of-224 passing with 25 touchdowns compared to 3 interceptions this season. He also adds 918 rushing yards (83.45 ypg) on 165 carries while scoring 8 touchdowns on the ground.
- Peter Oliver has carried the ball 129 times for a team-high 785 yards (71.36 per game), with 5 touchdowns this year.
- Jalen Coker’s 840 receiving yards (76.36 yards per game) lead the team. He has 42 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
New Hampshire Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for New Hampshire
- The New Hampshire Wildcats are currently 9-3 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 30.6 points per game. Combining with Crusaders’ 39.1 points per game gives a total of 69.67, which is 9.67 more than the current Over/Under of 60.
- The New Hampshire Wildcats are currently averaging 385.00 yards per game, and the Holy Cross Crusaders are giving up 332.00.
- The Wildcats have turned over the ball 11 times this season, 6 less than the Crusaders have forced (17).
New Hampshire Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1723||117|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2864||187|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||22||19|
|Passing TDs Allowed||22||16|
Key Players for New Hampshire
- Max Brosmer leads New Hampshire with 2912 passing yards (242.67 ypg) on 242-of-384 passing with 25 touchdowns compared to 5 interceptions this season. He also adds 131 rushing yards (10.92 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring 2 touchdowns on the ground.
- Dylan Laube has carried the ball 228 times for a team-high 1153 yards (104.82 per game), with 15 touchdowns this year.
- Joey Corcoran’s 593 receiving yards (53.91 yards per game) lead the team. He has 52 receptions with 3 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]