Gonzaga Bulldogs vs Kent State Golden Flashes Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 5
The Kent State Golden Flashes visit the Gonzaga Bulldogs at McCarthey Athletic Center, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Monday, December 5th. The Golden Flashes are 14.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 153 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Kent State Golden Flashes and Gonzaga Bulldogs.
Gonzaga Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Gonzaga
- The Gonzaga Bulldogs are currently 5-3 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 81.1 points per game. Combining with Golden Flashes’ 76.6 points per game gives a total of 157.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 153.
- Gonzaga has won each of its last 73 games against non-AP-ranked opponents.
- Gonzaga has won the first half in each of its last 29 games at McCarthey Athletic Center.
Gonzaga Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||81.1||32|
|Points Allowed Per Game||75.1||218|
|Assists Per Game||15.3||37|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.5||70|
|Blocks Per Game||3.4||60|
Key Players for Gonzaga
- Drew Timme leads Gonzaga with 18.6 points per game in 8 games.
- Nolan Hickman leads Gonzaga with 4.0 assists per game in 8 games.
- Julian Strawther leads Gonzaga with 8.6 rebounds per game in 8 games.
- Colby Brooks leads Gonzaga with a 100.0 FG% through 1 games.
- Malachi Smith leads Gonzaga with a 50.0 3PT% through 8 games.
Kent State Golden Flashes Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Kent State
- The Kent State Golden Flashes are currently 6-2 on the season.
- The Golden Flashes are averaging 76.6 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 81.1 points per game gives a total of 157.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 153.
- Thirty-six of Kent State’s last 39 night games have produced a total of 152 or fewer points.
Kent State Golden Flashes Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.6||67|
|Points Allowed Per Game||61.9||36|
|Assists Per Game||13.3||57|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.3||116|
|Blocks Per Game||3.3||64|
Key Players for Kent State
- Sincere Carry leads Kent State with 18.9 points per game in 8 games.
- Sincere Carry leads Kent State with 5.0 assists per game in 8 games played.
- Cli’Ron Hornbeak leads Kent State with 6.9 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Delrecco Gillespie leads Kent State with a 93.3 FG% through 8 games.
- Jalen Sullinger leads Kent State with a 47.6 3PT% through 8 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.