Clippers vs. Nuggets Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Sunday
The Denver Nuggets host the LA Clippers on Sunday, 10:00 PM ET at Ball Arena. The LA Clippers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +155.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Denver Nuggets is -189. The Nuggets are a -4.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 999999 points.
The Nuggets and Clippers have met 3 times this season, with the Nuggets winning 3 times and the Clippers winning none.
Russell’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Russell Westbrook (LAC) has gone over his points prop in 14 of his last 19 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 23.67% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 15.5 (100) are at FanDuel.
Russell’s stats vs. Denver Nuggets
Russell’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Clippers at Nuggets
- The Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Nuggets are 4-1 ATS against the Clippers in their last 5 games
- The Nuggets are 6-1 ATS as favorites in their last 7 games
- The Nuggets are 15-2 as favorites in their last 17 games
- The Nuggets are 5-0 ATS at home in their last 5 games
Russell’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||112.70||12||1.0|
|PtsAgst / Gm||109.94||8||-1.8|
Russell’s Notable Teammates
- Jamal Murray (DEN) has gone over his assists prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.61% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 5.5 (-132) are at FanDuel
- Jamal Murray (DEN) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.34% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-106) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.