Bulls vs. Raptors Player Props | Jakob Poeltl | Tuesday
The Toronto Raptors host the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET at Scotiabank Arena. The Chicago Bulls are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +171.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Toronto Raptors is -203. The Raptors are a -5 favorite. The over/under is set at 220.5 points.
The Raptors and Bulls have met twice this season, with the Raptors winning once and the Bulls winning once.
Jakob’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jakob Poeltl (TOR) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 12 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.03% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-179) are at DraftKings.
Jakob’s stats vs. Chicago Bulls
Jakob’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Bulls at Raptors
- The Raptors are 7-1 as favorites in their last 8 games
- The Raptors are 8-3 ATS at home in their last 11 games
- The Raptors are 5-1 at home in their last 6 games
- The Raptors are 7-3 ATS as home favorites in their last 10 games
- The Bulls are 7-2 ATS against the Raptors in their last 9 games
Jakob’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||111.56||20||-0.1|
|PtsAgst / Gm||108.49||3||-3.2|
Jakob’s Notable Teammates
- Fred VanVleet (TOR) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 9 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 26.70% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (110) are at DraftKings
- Fred VanVleet (TOR) has gone over his assists prop in 15 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.80% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (-125) are at DraftKings
- Fred VanVleet (TOR) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.45% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-141) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.