Bucks vs. Nets Player Props | Spencer Dinwiddie | Tuesday
The Brooklyn Nets host the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET at Barclays Center. The Brooklyn Nets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +171.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Milwaukee Bucks is -206. The Bucks are a -5.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 227.5 points.
The Nets and Bucks have met twice this season, with the Nets winning once and the Bucks winning once.
Spencer’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Spencer Dinwiddie (BKN) has gone over his points prop in 13 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.94% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 18.5 (-115) are at DraftKings.
Spencer’s stats vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Spencer’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Bucks at Nets
- The Over is 10-4 in Nets games in their last 14 games
- The Nets are 7-1 ATS at home in their last 8 games
- The Nets are 4-1 ATS as home underdogs in their last 5 games
- The Nets are 6-1 ATS after a loss in their last 7 games
- The Nets are 5-1 ATS against a top 10 defense in their last 6 games
Spencer’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.57||5||1.9|
|PtsAgst / Gm||112.79||21||1.1|
Spencer’s Notable Teammates
- Nicolas Claxton (BKN) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 30 of his last 36 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.01% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
- Mikal Bridges (BKN) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.74% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
- Dorian Finney-Smith (BKN) has gone over his points prop in 12 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.35% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 8.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Cameron Johnson (BKN) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 58 of his last 72 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.26% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-286) are at DraftKings
- Cameron Johnson (BKN) has stayed under his points prop in 29 of his last 41 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.30% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 14.5 (-125) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.