Best Player Props for Laviska Shenault Jr.: Week 2 Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Denver Broncos
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Laviska Shenault Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Shenault’s Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) and the Denver Broncos (1-0) meet in Week 2 at TIAA Bank Field.
Player Props for Laviska Shenault Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Laviska Shenault Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Shenault Season Stats
- Shenault reeled in 58 passes on 79 targets for 600 yards and five touchdowns last year, putting up 37.5 yards per game.
- Last season he was 51st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 298.
- He accounted for 14.7% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns last year, with five total.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Five players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Denver last season.
- The Broncos allowed 19 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Denver allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.6 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.9 (25)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]