Best Player Props for Lamar Jackson: Week 1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Before placing any wagers on Lamar Jackson’s player prop bet markets for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) in Week 1 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Lamar Jackson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lamar Jackson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson put up a strong stat line last year of 2,757 passing yards with a 64.4% completion rate (242-of-376), 26 touchdowns, nine interceptions, and an average of 183.8 yards per game.
- Jackson was 21st in the NFL with 1,588 air yards on completed passes last season.
- He tacked on 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 67.0 yards per game.
- Jackson stayed on his feet for 205 rushing yards after contact last season, 44th in the NFL.
- He accounted for 64.7% of his team’s 51 offensive touchdowns last year, with 33 total.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas allowed six players to rack up over 300 passing yards in a game last season.
- 10 players threw for at least two touchdowns in a game against Las Vegas last season.
- Four players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Raiders last year.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||271.3 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.1 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.9 (30)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!