Best Player Props for Kyler Murray: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
Before placing any bets on Kyler Murray’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Murray’s Arizona Cardinals (0-0) and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) go toe-to-toe in a Week 1 matchup from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Player Props for Kyler Murray
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyler Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray averaged 248.2 passing yards per outing and threw 26 touchdowns last season.
- Murray racked up 2,213 air yards on completed passes last year, 10th in the NFL.
- In addition he tacked on 11 more touchdowns on 51.2 yards on the ground per game.
- Murray was 65th in rushing yards after contact last year with 128, thanks in part to five broken tackles.
- He accounted for 75.5% of his team’s 49 offensive touchdowns last year, with 37 total.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Three players posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Tennessee last season.
- Tennessee gave up at least two passing touchdowns to 11 opposing quarterbacks last season.
- The Titans allowed five players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.