Best Player Props for Jarvis Landry: Week 2 Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans
There will be player props available for Jarvis Landry ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Landry’s Cleveland Browns (0-1) and the Houston Texans (1-0) hit the field in Week 2 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Player Props for Jarvis Landry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jarvis Landry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Landry Season Stats
- Landry reeled in 72 passes for 840 yards last season, the team-high amongst current Browns, and scored three touchdowns. He was targeted 101 times and averaged 56.0 yards per game.
- He racked up 341 yards after the catch last season, 39th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 10.4% of his team’s 48 offensive touchdowns last season, with five total.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- 11 players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Houston last season.
- The Texans allowed 31 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just two players caught more than one touchdown pass against Houston last year.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.3 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||160.3 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (32)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||416.8 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.0 (27)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]