Best Player Props for Darius Slayton: Week 2 New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Darius Slayton for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NFL Network, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Slayton’s New York Giants (0-1) and the Washington Football Team (0-1) square off in a Week 2 matchup between NFC East opponents at FedExField.
Player Props for Darius Slayton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darius Slayton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Slayton Season Stats
- Last season Slayton hauled in 50 balls for 751 yards (46.9 ypg), the highest mark on the Giants’ current roster, while being targeted 96 times. He also scored three touchdowns.
- He racked up 159 yards after the catch last season, 154th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for three of his team’s 25 touchdowns on offense last season, or 12.0%.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington allowed five players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Football Team allowed 15 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Washington last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]