Best Player Props for Courtland Sutton: Week 2 Denver Broncos vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Before placing any bets on Courtland Sutton’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
A Week 2 matchup sees Sutton’s Denver Broncos (1-0) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Player Props for Courtland Sutton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Courtland Sutton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sutton Season Stats
- Sutton also added three catches for 66 yards last year. He was targeted six times and put up 33.0 yards per game.
- He racked up seven yards after the catch last year, 433rd among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Jacksonville
- Jacksonville allowed over 100 receiving yards to just two players last season.
- The Jaguars gave up a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Jacksonville gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to only two players last year.
Jacksonville Jaguars Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.1 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||153.3 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||417.7 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.8 (31)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]