Best Player Props for Cole Beasley: Week 1 Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Cole Beasley, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Beasley’s Buffalo Bills (0-0) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) square off in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Cole Beasley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Beasley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Beasley Season Stats
- Last season Beasley reeled in 82 passes on 107 targets for 967 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 60.4 yards per game.
- Last season he was 34th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 355.
- He accounted for five of his team’s 56 touchdowns on offense last season, or 8.9%.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Four players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh last season.
- The Steelers gave up a touchdown pass to 30 players last season.
- Four players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Pittsburgh last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.4 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||305.8 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.5 (3)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.