Best Player Props for Austin Hooper: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Austin Hooper for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Hooper and the Cleveland Browns (0-0) hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) in Week 1 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Austin Hooper
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Austin Hooper’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hooper Season Stats
- Hooper also chipped in with 46 grabs for 435 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was targeted 70 times and put up 27.2 yards per game.
- Last season he was 129th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 174.
- He scored four combined touchdowns last year, 8.3% of his team’s 48 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City gave up over 100 receiving yards to nine players last season.
- The Chiefs allowed 35 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Four players caught more than one touchdown pass against Kansas City last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]