Hard Rock Casino App
Hard Rock Casino’s bonuses are worth getting excited for. Receive a 100% first deposit match bonus worth up to $1,000 plus 50 free spins upon sign up!
Deposit a minimum of $20 and Hard Rock Casino will match your deposit.
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Online casino gaming is provided by the Hard Rock Casino brand in New Jersey.
Members of the brand have access to services via iOS or Android devices. Easily use your tablet or smartphone to play slots, table games, and live dealer titles.
At Best Odds, we have completed a deep dive into the Hard Rock Online Casino app. In our guide below, you have access to the essential details, such as the pros and cons of the app, how to download on your device, banking info, and promotions.
Check out our guide to get started playing online casino games via the Hard Rock casino brand!
What We Like About Hard Rock Online Casino App
- Huge List of Games: There is no shortage of titles on the Hard Rock Casino app. Use the Slots, Table Games, and Live Dealer categories to narrow down your choices.
- Live Dealer: Some mobile casino apps do not offer live dealer gaming. Hard Rock does, and the app includes several blackjack titles, Dream Catcher, Roulette, and card games.
- Demo and Real Money Play: Hard Rock provides real money and demo modes of its games. Try out a game first to ensure you like it before spending cash.
- Play Without Sound: When a game loads, the app asks if you want to play with or without sound. This is a great feature, allowing you to choose to hear the soundtrack or not.
What We Don’t Like About Hard Rock Online Casino App
- Small Images in Portrait Mode: The images are pretty small if you play the game in portrait mode. You will need to flip your phone horizontally to be able to see the games more clearly.
- Control Issues: When playing on a mobile device, some players may find the small controls are an issue. If this is a problem, switch to a tablet if you can so the screen will be larger, making it easier to play the game.
- Layout Falls Short: The overall layout of the app is a bit lacking. While it functions well, games are listed by title with small images. It would look better, in my opinion, if the games were image-based.
How To Download An App For iPhone
- Signup to Hard Rock
- Open the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for the Hard Rock Online Casino app in the search box.
- Click GET once you locate the app.
- Open the app once it is ready and sign in to your account.
- If you do not have an account, sign up for a new player option to get started.
Is iPhone Mobile App Stable?
It is! The app works well on iPhone devices, providing players with quick access to online slots, table games, live dealer, and more.
Can You Bet On Sports On Hard Rock Online Casino App On iPhone?
The online casino app is also connected to Hard Rock’s sportsbook. Easily wager on the following betting markets from the same application:
How To Download An App For Android
- Open an account on Hard Rock
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Use the search box to find the Hard Rock Online Casino app.
- Click the app to begin the download once you locate it.
- Open the app after the installation and sign in.
- If you are not a Hard Rock Online Casino member, now is the time to create an account.
Is Android Mobile App Stable?
Of course. The app works well on Android devices, be it a tablet or smartphone.
The seamless interface provides quality gameplay no matter which titles you choose.
Can You Bet On Sports On Hard Rock Online Casino App On Android?
The Android app also works for sports betting services provided by Hard Rock.
Simply click on the sportsbook tab to get started. Below are examples of sports categories you can wager on within the app:
- PGA Tour
What Is Geolocation?
Geolocation is a service type that determines the location of an individual. Online casino operators in the US require players to download geolocation software before services are provided.
GeoComply is usually the top choice among operators, and it operates in the background detecting your location before real money gaming is allowed.
- State Border Issue: Since this app is offered in New Jersey, you must be in the state to play real money online casino games. If you are located near the border, the geolocation service might not detect that you are in the state. Speak to support to figure out how to solve this issue.
- Wi-Fi Signal: Geolocation software may also have difficulty detecting your location due to a weak Wi-Fi signal. Check your connection and try restarting the service to see if that fixes the issue.
- Location Services Issue: When downloading the Hard Rock Online Casino app, you need to enable location services on your device. If for some reason, this was turned off or never activated, then you cannot access the app. Go to your settings and privacy options to find Location Services. Be sure they are turned on to ensure the app works for you every time you log in.
Cashiering Options On Hard Rock Online Casino App
Use the Hard Rock app to add funds or remove winnings whenever you like. The cashier is easy to locate in the app, and there are plenty of options to choose from.
Check out a list of the most popular options below.
- ACH e-Check: This is an instant deposit option using your checking or saving account. Easily transfer funds whenever you like with this method.
- Play+: Enroll in the prepaid card method to add funds via Discover banking. Funds arrive instantly into your account once the transaction is completed.
- Visa and MasterCard: The Visa and MasterCard options are a popular choice for debit and credit card users.
- PayPal: The popular online wallet option offers an instant and secure way to add funds.
- Cash at Casino Cage: If you visit the Hard Rock Atlantic City, use the casino cage to add funds to your account.
- Play+: This method can also be used to withdraw funds. Payments are instant once the transaction is complete.
- PayPal: Withdraw funds securely by using the online wallet. Processing time can take up to 48 hours to complete.
- Cash at the Casino Cage: Hard Rock Atlantic City also offers withdrawal services. Be sure to submit a request online and receive approval before traveling to the casino.
- ACH e-Check: Use an account transfer to remove funds from your online casino account to your bank account. This process can take from three to five business days.
Hard Rock Online Casino Bonus For App User
As a new Hard Rock Online Casino member, you can access a no deposit bonus and a welcome deal.
The offer is good via the app, providing you with 50 free spins upon registration without the need for a deposit.
You can also take advantage of the first deposit deal, accessing a 100% match bonus worth up to $1,000 in bonus cash.
You don’t need a bonus code to activate this deal. By taking advantage of both options, you receive free spins and bonus cash you can use for additional gaming.
Don’t forget to check out casino promotions outside the regular sign-up offers.