What We Like About The FanDuel Sportsbook App
- The app has excellent geolocation capabilities even when you are crossing state lines
- The mobile-first design is evident on the FanDuel Sportsbook app
- Backed by years of mobile app design experience
- Navigation is intuitive, and finding your favorite leagues, is a breeze
- The FanDuel Sportsbook app can be used across all jurisdictions where this brand operates
What We Don’t Like About The FanDuel Sportsbook App
- The FanDuel Sportsbook app is not integrated with the popular FanDuel fantasy casino platform
- Some players reported sporadic geolocation issues with the FanDuel Sportsbook app
- Live Chat is not available 24/7
How To Download An App For iPhone
You can get the FanDuel Sportsbook app for iOS directly from the App Store. Use the steps outlined below:
- Follow the links available on our site and make your way to the FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Scroll down and locate the “sportsbook iOS” link in the footer. Tap on this link, and you will be instantly transferred to the App Store, where you can download the FanDuel Sportsbook IOS app.
- Click “Get” and wait for the installation process to complete
- You may be required to provide your App Store credentials before downloading and installing the FanDuel Sportsbook app on your device
Is iPhone Mobile App Stable?
The FanDuel Sportsbook app has over 400,000 ratings in the App Store and enjoys a 4.8 out of five score.
This score is almost perfect and shows that players enjoy using the FanDuel Sportsbook app.
The negative reviews I came across in the App Store had nothing to do with the app’s functionality, but rather, some players showed disillusionment over the sportsbook’s authentication and transaction processes.
Can You Bet On Sports On The FanDuel Sportsbook App On iPhone?
The FanDuel Sportsbook app allows players on iOS devices to place bets on leading sports markets across the United States.
You can also use the iOS app to access foreign leagues and place bets from the comfort of your home.
Like the desktop app, players on the FanDuel Sportsbook iOS app can place the same game parlays and wager on numerous proposition bets.
Here are some of the sports and betting markets you will find on the FanDuel Sportsbook app:
- Rugby league
How To Download An App For Android
Recent developments have seen the FanDuel Sportsbook app offered for Android at the Google play store.
You can use this service to download and install the sportsbook app just as you would any other application.
On your Android device, use the links available on our site to head over to the FanDuel Sportsbook website.
- Locate the ‘FanDuel apps’ section in the footer on the sportsbook
- Tap on the ‘sportsbook (Android)’ link, and you’ll be transferred to a page where you can download the app
- Select the state you want to play in and click on the link for the Google Play Store
- Authorize the installation of applications from unknown sources in your device settings before moving forward
- Once installation is complete, you will find the FanDuel Sportsbook app on your device homepage
Is Android Mobile App Stable?
I used the FanDuel Sportsbook app on a Samsung device running Android 11 and did not encounter any issues.
However, a quick analysis of the Google Play Store review page revealed that some players frequently experienced glitches and random crashes on this app.
The FanDuel Sportsbook app operators have provided a recent update to sort out these issues.
Can You Bet On Sports On The FanDuel App On Android?
You can also bet on sports using the Android FanDuel Sportsbook app. This app gives you access to the same sports betting markets you will find on your desktop and the IOS app.
Getting started is a breeze, and you can even claim the same bonuses featured on the main site.
Some games available on the FanDuel Sportsbook Android app include:
What Is Geolocation?
The geolocation service allows sports betting app operators to see where you are accessing their services. In the United States, you cannot access online gambling products unless you are within state lines.
Online gambling apps like the FanDuel Sportsbook use geolocation to comply with regulations and ensure that they only offer services to the right players.
- Geolocation is not working on my phone.
For first-time FanDuel Sportsbook app users, the concept of geolocation might seem overwhelming. You need to complete a learning curve when dealing with geolocation as with all new things.
One of the most common challenges for new players when using geolocation is how to fire it up on your device. If you cannot do this, you can falsely believe that geolocation is not working at all.
So, visit the settings page on your device and access Location settings. Here you will find location service permissions for all the apps that need such a service on your device.
On the list, tap on the FanDuel Sportsbook app and allow it to access your location data.
- Geolocation suddenly stops working on your phone.
Software may experience sudden interruptions, and geolocation is no different. You may find that it stops working on your device for no apparent reason.
The first step to fixing this problem is checking if your internet connection is still up and working correctly. A weak internet connection drops often and can cause the geolocation app to misbehave.
Many players use VPNs when surfing the internet. In some cases, VPNs are good for safety and anonymous browsing; but they interfere with the proper functioning of geolocation apps.
So, if you want to avoid interruption while using the FanDuel Sportsbook app, you need to switch off any VPNs operating on your device.
- Geolocation is showing me in another state.
The geolocation software can fail to locate you accurately, especially when crossing a state border, and this can be quite a challenge for players who reside near state borderlines.
The best way to solve this problem is to move further inland when using the FanDuel Sportsbook app. Since the app has an excellent geolocation record for accuracy, you may be able to use it nearer to the border than other platforms.
Cashiering Options On The FanDuel App
The FanDuel Sportsbook has enlisted some of the most reliable payment services to help players fund their accounts.
You can top-up your FanDuel Sportsbook account with just $10 and wager in the many sports markets available here.
You will not be able to use your sportsbook balance in the famous FanDuel fantasy sports platform. Cashing out is also a breeze, as players have access to a selection of safe payment processing options.
Options available for depositing funds into your account include:
- ACH e-check bank transfer
- Cash at the cage
Limited in number but equally as reliable are the FanDuel Sportsbook withdrawal methods. You can find some examples below:
- Cash at the cage
- ACH bank transfer
FanDuel Sportsbook Bonus For App User
While you may enjoy using the FanDuel Sportsbook app to bet and interact with the site, you will not have an exclusive FanDuel bonus for mobile players.
Such an offer is hard to come by, even in competitor apps. But check if they have any outgoing promotions.
New players on the FanDuel Sportsbook app can enjoy the standard welcome offer of $1,000 worth of risk-free bets.
This offer may sound confusing because you will not receive the FanDuel Sportsbook welcome bonus if your initial wager results in a win. Only when your initial bet is a loss will a bonus be applied.
As expected, you cannot withdraw free bets directly when you receive them, and the bonus is locked until you wager the free bet funds once.
You can then take out the winnings as you wish or use them to bet on other sports on the FanDuel Sportsbook app.