Wyoming Sportsbooks Promos
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The sports betting market in Wyoming is still small but top operators like DraftKings and BetMGM are already making inroads with sports fans.
Residents as well as visitors of Wyoming love taking advantage of bonus deals, with options for new players as well as exciting bettors.
We take a look at available bonuses and help you decide what options you should pick. What type of deals can you expect?
Are Wyoming Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
Is a bonus that allows you to increase your bankroll worth it? Who would benefit from an offer that provides bet insurance when your initial effort doesn’t go your way?
It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out that claiming Wyoming Sportsbook bonuses is a sweet deal.
Below I have included a few reasons you need to find an offer that suits you and claim it as soon as possible.
- Claiming the Bonus Gives You Peace of Mind: A bonus is, essentially, free sportsbook money that you can use to make more money for yourself. Some of the most common offers reimburse your net losses when you are starting. This means you can place a bet knowing the worst-case scenario is getting your money back in bonus credit.
- You Are Free to Test Out New Markets: You’ve probably heard the saying, “variety is the spice of life.” Humans can only go for so long on one thing. Imagine betting on a single market every time. That can quickly become boring. But how many bettors will stack their hard-earned coin on an unfamiliar game? Bonuses can be a perfect choice when learning new Wyoming sports betting markets.
- Increase Your Budget: The last thing you want is to feel as if you are tied down when playing in a sportsbook. But a small budget can do this to you. That’s why finding a bonus that increases your bankroll is essential if you plan on having an enjoyable online betting experience.
Best Wyoming Sports Betting Sites With Sign-up Bonuses
- No bonus code is required.
- Only new players can claim this offer.
- A minimum of $5 must be deposited on the initial transaction.
- Bonus is a 20% deposit match of up to $1,000.
- Example: If you deposit $1,000, you get a deposit match bonus of $200.
- Only new members of FanDuel in WY can access the deal.
- Players must be 21 or older to register.
- A minimum deposit is not listed. Contact support to confirm how much to add.
- Example: Deposit $50 and place a bet. Lose the wager and earn $50 in bonus cash.
- Bonus funds will be placed in the player account within 72 hours of the bet closing.
- Promotion open to players within state lines.
- Available to new customers only.
- Minimum of $10 first deposit.
- Only the first $1,000 applies to this offer.
- Example: If you place a qualifying bet and it loses, you will get risk-free, free bets up to $1,000.
- Allow for 24 hours after the end of the event for the bonus to reach your account.
Wyoming recently legalized online sports betting, and so far only two platforms are online. BetMGM offers a recognizable risk-free bonus as its new player welcome offer, while DraftKings features a deposit match bonus of up to $1,000.
Any other day, I would pick the deposit match bonus over the risk-free bet offer. But, DraftKings only matches 20% of your deposit. This means to get the full bonus of $1,000, you need to put up a maximum of $5,000 of your funds.
The risk-free bonus from BetMGM is the best deal you can get in Wyoming. Yes, you only get it when you lose. But this is more palpable than going home with a measly 20% deposit match.
WY Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
Now, let’s address an issue that bothers many new players. It’s not uncommon to find references to the promo code or bonus code in sportsbook reviews.
Even here, I might jump between these two terms while describing aspects of a bonus and leave you feeling somewhat confused. To avoid that, I want to tell you what these terms mean.
When talking about bonuses, you can use bonus code and promo code interchangeably. There is no need to be overly strict here. These terms simply refer to a unique phrase used when claiming a bonus.
You might be called upon to use a bonus code during the registration process while creating a new player account.
Do You Need A Wyoming Promo Code?
Well, it depends. A promo code is a unique phrase that you use to claim online sportsbook bonuses.
The platform you are playing in determines if it is required or not. If it is, this information is not hidden, and you will find it clearly stated in the specific welcome bonus terms and conditions.
In many cases, sportsbook bonuses do not require a promo code to claim. Some offers in Wyoming sports betting sites are available just by clicking the “Get bonus” button on our site.
This nifty jump link applies the bonus to your account automatically, and there’s no need for you to input any promo code directly during the registration process.
This makes life a whole lot simpler.
Best Wyoming Sports Betting Promos
Currently, Wyoming has only two sports betting sites. The decision on which site has the better deal is still crystal clear.
But this will not always be the case. So, before we get to that point, I have listed the bonuses you normally find in online sports betting sites.
Starting with the best, I have discussed my reasoning for selecting these bonus types.
No deposit, the name pretty much says it all. Doesn’t it?
You get this bonus when you create a new account with the sportsbook. It is a ‘thank you’ for providing the sports betting site with your business.
Normally, no deposit bonuses are less than $100 or some small amount that you can quickly go through with no problem at all.
I must get one thing straight. Yes, you do not need to deposit when you claim this bonus. You only sign up, and the offer applies to your account.
But the sportsbook will require a financial commitment when it’s time to withdraw earnings.
The deposit match bonus equals your investment up to a specific percentage. This can be as little as 20% or in the best cases, a 100% deposit match. I like this bonus because it is common.
You would be hard-pressed to find a sportsbook that does not have a deposit match bonus in one form or another.
It is important, however, to take a holistic approach when considering deposit match bonuses.
Take the DraftKings sportsbook deposit match offer, for instance. It is a 20% deposit match bonus of up to $1,000. While the mechanics of the offer itself are desirable, the low percentage match makes this bonus unfavorable.
The risk-free bet bonus is another offer that is common in most sports betting sites.
New players will not struggle to understand what this bonus offers. I particularly like its straightforward nature. You know what you are getting and when you get it.
The only issue I have with this bonus type pertains to the actual mechanics of the offer. It rewards players only when they lose.
The bonus is stripped off your account if, after 24 hours, you have a net profit. Call me old-fashioned, but my thinking is that if you are going to get a bonus, you should receive it whether you win or lose.
Get & Get
Last on my list is the bet and get bonus. This shouldn’t surprise you.
The bet and get bonus is used mostly to keep regular players engaged. I have seen NBA, NFL, and MLB-specific bonuses offer this plenty of times.
You can also get it as a welcome bonus, yes. But the former is where players enjoy it most.
The bet and get bonus can also be a cross-platform offer. I have come across a promotion that encourages bettors to wager a particular amount on a sports betting market, only to be rewarded by free spins on Starburst in the online casino.
How To Pick The Best WY Sportsbook Promos
Selecting the right bonus is so important that it’s best not left to chance. Why settle for a coin flip when all the information you need to make an informed decision is right here?
Once you get the hang of it, you will find there is nothing to it, and picking a bonus is just like selecting a good movie.
Here are some of the key aspects to consider.
- Review Wagering Requirements: If you want to succeed in sports betting, never lose sight of the prize – what you are here for is the winnings. Yes, you want to have fun. But you have to admit, you will be happier still with a full wallet. Before you can withdraw, sportsbooks require you to meet specific obligations. Naturally, you want to select a bonus with reasonable wagering requirements that are well within reach. I have seen bettors get carried away to the extent of claiming anything thrown in their direction. Well, claiming is easy. The trouble starts when you can’t withdraw your winnings.
- Can You Wager the Bonus in Time: Time constraints are another issue you will contend with when dealing with bonuses, and sportsbooks always impose them to keep you on your toes. Surely, you can’t expect to have all the time in the world to complete your wagering obligations. Where is the fun in that? Make sure there is ample time to at least give you a fighting chance. You will find this information in the bonus terms and conditions. If there isn’t, move on and find a better bonus.
- Consider All Other Restrictions: I have heard some bettors say that sportsbook operators hide key information in the bonus “fine print.” While the font size may indeed be small on some sections of the website, I assure you, all the information you need to make a correct decision is readily available. So, take note of all the other bonus restrictions that may impact your betting experience.
How To Use Wyoming Sportsbook Bonuses
In my experience, I have discovered that overzealousness is one of the main reasons players don’t get the best out of sportsbook bonuses.
You need not just jump in and hope things will work out. If you want to have a better experience, you need a better approach.
The first thing you need to do is to shop around and not settle for the first offer that crosses your path. You already do that with every other aspect of your life. Why not sportsbook bonuses?
Search around, not only for different welcome bonuses but even for better offers on the same sports betting site.
Do WY Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions Or Limitations?
If you were expecting free-for-all Wyoming sportsbooks, you are fresh out of luck. Here you will meet restrictions that you need to contend with before you can benefit from your bonus.
I have listed some of these below:
- Wagering Requirements: When you see a bonus offer in Wyoming sportsbooks, expect wagering requirements to be attached. These will dictate how much of your funds are needed to unlock your earnings and convert them to withdrawable cash.
- Claim the Bonus in Time: Sportsbooks want you to claim the bonuses they offer, but these will not be available indefinitely. If you want to benefit from a bonus, you best claim it as quickly as possible. But hear me well, only after a careful assessment of the terms and conditions.
- Parlays are Not Included: I know a parlay bet may seem like a fine idea, especially when you use the sportsbook’s credit. But they exclude these from the bonus and only allow single-game bets.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
When you want to claim a bonus, familiarize yourself with the wagering requirements first. This is before you claim the offer, not after you have signed your name.
If you are not careful, bad wagering requirements can make it virtually impossible to collect any winnings from the sportsbook.
Wagering requirements go by many names. You find some referring to them as rollover or playthrough requirements.
These are just wagering obligations you need to meet before the winnings you got because of the bonus can be withdrawn.
Because think about it, sportsbook operators are not about to let you walk out with their money that cheaply.
Free Bets vs. No-Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are usually available when you create a new account in the sportsbook. So, by their very nature, these bonuses are for new players.
You can only claim the no deposit offer once, and such bonuses are also usually limited to one per household.
Free bets can be part of the welcome package, but not exclusively. You can get free bets as regular promos and rewards for depositing or wagering specific amounts in the sportsbook.
If you asked me to pick, I would go for the no deposit bonus every time. With this bonus, you have no skin in the game. You can take up and leave any time you feel like it.
Look For More Than One Wyoming Sportsbook Promo
Putting your eggs in one basket has never been a good idea. Why would you even consider that when free sportsbook credit is on the line?
My advice is to move from one site to another seeking out the best bonuses. Since online sportsbooks have varying welcome offers, it’s to your advantage if you scope out the best deals on the best platforms.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from sports betting in Wyoming.