Wyoming Sports Betting
DraftKings’ offer is a straightforward deposit match.
DK will match 20% of your initial deposit up to $1,000. Deposit $5,000 when you open your new account and DraftKings will deposit an additional $1,000. You will have $6,000 to bet on sports.
Simply sign up, make a deposit and place your first wager.
If the bet loses, FanDuel will give you the amount of your wager back in free bets up to $1,000.
Simply sign up, make a deposit and place your first wager. If the bet loses, BetMGM will give you the amount of your wager back in free bets up to $1,000.
Plus a multisports promo: Bet $10 Win $200
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Lawmakers in Wyoming have legalized sports betting with the industry. The government has approved mobile sports betting, and Native American tribes can open retail sportsbooks if they so choose.
The industry rules have been adopted, licensing is finished, and operators are free to launch services. FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM, and Barstool have shown interest in establishing betting options.
Pros & Cons Of Betting On Sports In Wyoming
- Sports betting is allowed via mobile, so betting with your iOS or Android device is a breeze.
- Access quality promotions such as bonuses, whether you are a new or existing player.
- All betting markets are covered, including football, baseball, and basketball.
- There are many bet types to choose from, like moneyline, futures, prop bets, and more.
- Premium banking methods make it easy to deposit or withdraw funds.
- Mobile access to betting can lead to problem gambling issues.
- Older devices may not be compatible with app services.
- Smaller smartphones can be challenging to use due to the size of betting controls.
- Retail outlets are limited due to the number of casinos in the state.
- With no professional sports teams, bettors will not have access to special team promos.
Would We Bet On Sports At Wyoming Sportsbooks?
Yes, we would! Online sports betting is legalized in Wyoming, and lawmakers focused on mobile betting so that players can access wagering from anywhere in the state without the need to play at a retail location.
Desktop sites and mobile applications are available for wagering needs.
With strong potential for a quality mobile market, Wyoming is set up for success. We prefer mobile wagering, and with top operators offering services, it will be easy to locate a premium sports betting brand.
The retail options are lacking, though, so it would be best to stick to mobile for now.
How To Sign Up At A Betting Site
Once you are ready to get started, an online sports betting account must be created. To do this, visit a provider and click the ‘Join Now’ or ‘Sign Up’ button.
You will need to fill out a registration form with your name, address, email, telephone number, and last four digits of your social security number.
Your SSN and a copy of your photo ID are required so that the operator can confirm your identity. Once the process is complete, you are ready to log in, deposit, and start placing sports bets!
- Visit a provider in Wyoming.
- Select the ‘Join Now’ option and fill out the registration form.
- Check your email for confirmation after completing the form.
- Send in documents such as your photo ID to verify your identity.
- Once confirmed, you can deposit funds and bet.
Avoid setting up multiple accounts with a single provider. If you try to set up another account with a different email address or other information, you can be locked out of your account.
This is something you want to avoid so that you can continue to place bets in Wyoming.
For players to take part in legalized online gambling, geolocation technology must be used to detect where you are in the state. Operators ask that you download GeoComply so that the software can work in the background of your sports betting app and ensure your location.
If you are not located in Wyoming, then you cannot access services. Downloading GeoComply is easy and takes only a few minutes to complete.
Sports Betting Apps
In Wyoming, sports betting apps are the preferred option for accessing online services. With your iOS or Android device, you can easily download apps from providers like DraftKings to access betting lines.
Apps offer the same great options as desktop sites, but you have the added advantage of taking your bets on the go. Quickly place a bet, add or withdraw funds, and activate promotions from your mobile device.
Pros & Cons Of Sports Betting Apps
- Quickly place bets on the go anywhere in Wyoming.
- Apps are compatible with all mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Top operators offer services in the state, providing an excellent selection of betting options.
- Take advantage of promotions to build a larger bankroll.
- Conveniently place bets via mobile while you watch the game on television.
- The ease of access can cause gambling addiction problems.
- Spotty internet service may make it difficult for you to connect.
- Smaller screens can cause issues with placing bets due to tiny controls.
- Older devices might not be compatible with newer apps.
- Quick access to betting can lead to mismanagement of funds with over-betting.
The following sports betting apps are offered by regulated operators in Wyoming.
BetMGM Sportsbook App
As part of MGM Resorts International, the BetMGM brand is popular among United States sports bettors.
The BetMGM sports betting app and desktop site offer a premium product, making it easy to bet on any sport you like, from football to baseball to basketball to hockey.
Find quality betting lines and odds with various wager types, including moneyline, prop bets, futures, and more.
DraftKings Sportsbook App
This brand is consistently among the first to launch in a new state when sports betting is legalized.
With quality live betting products, along with a wide range of betting options, the DraftKings sports betting app provides everything you need for immersive sports betting.
The mobile app is second to none and operates seamlessly on iOS and Android devices.
FanDuel Sportsbook App
Rival to DraftKings, FanDuel is also focused on entering as many US states as possible.
The brand is a market leader in the country, making all the right moves to stay at the top of sports bettors’ app lists.
The FandDuel sports betting app offers high functionality with a quality appearance. All markets and bets are added along with popular features such as same-game parlays.
How To Fund Your Betting Account
Before you can begin placing sports bets online, you need an account. Operators have streamlined the process so you can easily get started after a few simple steps.
Multiple bank methods are offered for deposits and withdrawals, so adding or withdrawing cash is a breeze.
How To Deposit Funds:
- Log in to your online sports betting account.
- Click on the ‘Cashier’ and select ‘Deposit.’
- Choose the banking method to add funds and the amount you want to deposit.
- Use the directions provided to complete your deposit.
- Once the funds are added, use them to bet on your favorite sports teams.
How To Withdraw Funds:
- Visit your online sports betting account and log in.
- Select the ‘Cashier’ and choose ‘Withdrawal.’
- Enter in the amount you wish to remove and the appropriate method.
- Follow the directions connected to the method to complete the transaction.
- Wait for your funds to reach your bank account and use them as you like.
Online Sportsbook Payment Process
Convenience is critical when it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds for sports betting. Operators in Wyoming offer only the best payment solutions, so you have no trouble completing transactions.
Because banking needs vary among players, sportsbooks provide several methods so that you easily have an option that suits your needs. Check out the standard banking methods provided below.
Common Deposit Methods:
- Online banking
- VIP Preferred
Common Withdrawal Methods:
- Online banking
- VIP Preferred
How Do Sports Betting Sign Up Offers Work?
New players on an online sports betting site will find several signup offers provided by individual operators. These deals are prominently displayed on the homepage of the desktop site and apps so that players will take advantage of the deals.
Generally, you will find three types of bonus deals online: first deposit, no deposit, and risk-free bet. Each deal has its plus and minuses, so learning more will help you decide which option will work best for your betting needs.
First Deposit Offer
One of the most common sportsbook promotions for newbies is the first deposit deal. This offer requires a deposit, and the site will match the amount you add based on a percentage up to a certain amount.
An example of this deal is a 100% match worth up to $500. Let’s say you deposit $200, and then the site will provide you $200 in bonus cash, which gives you $400 to wager with.
Deals such as this have wagering requirements that must be met before a withdrawal can be made. The details are provided in the terms and conditions of the promotion. In general, you will be required to wager the bonus and deposit a certain number of times.
With wagering requirements of 30x, the deal mentioned above, you will have $400 x 30 to clear the deal. This means you need to bet $1,200 before a withdrawal is allowed. Always read the terms and conditions and understand the full wagering requirements before completing a bonus deal.
No Deposit Offer
With this deal, you are not required to add funds. Instead, the sportsbook provides you with a certain amount of bonus cash to wager with. Usually, it is a set amount such as a $25 or $50 bet.
If you win the bet, you will need to deposit funds to cash out winnings.
This promotion requires you to place a bet after depositing worth up to a certain amount. If you lose the bet, the operator provides the same amount back in bonus cash.
This is where the risk-free factor comes in. Even though you lost, the sportsbooks give you back bonus funds so that you can continue betting without experiencing a monetary loss.
Where Can I Place A Bet In Wyoming?
The state is home to four tribal casinos. When sports betting was legalized, tribes were approved to offer services. Once licensing begins, the tribal casinos can offer physical locations in their Class III gaming venues.
Wyoming Sports Betting Laws And Tax Rates
HB133 was signed into law in April 2021. The state has legalized online sports betting and allows tribal casinos to offer services.
Currently, sports betting revenues are taxed at 10%. Operators must pay a $100,000 fee for a five-year licensing. The renewal fee is $50,000 after that.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from betting sports in Wyoming.