How To Bet NFL On Unibet App
Simply sign up, make a deposit and place your first wager.
If the bet loses, Unibet will give you the amount of your wager back in free bets up to $500 (PA).
Note: In IA, IN, and VA the risk free bet is $100 and in NJ and AZ it is $250.
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
When it comes to sports betting in the United States, there is .no larger market than the NFL. It is the No.1 sport to bet on.
In fact, American Football is the second biggest betting market globally as well.
Since there are only 18 weeks in an NFL regular season plus the playoffs, there aren’t as many games as there are in baseball, basketball, hockey, or soccer.
This makes every NFL matchup meaningful, which correlates to more betting markets offered by mobile sportsbooks and overall wagers placed by the consumer.
With the growth of sports betting in the United States, new sports books are popping up seemingly every month.
All of which, offer some type of NFL betting market in one form or another.
Today, we are going to discuss NFL betting at Unibet Sportsbook, a major player in the online sports betting landscape.
From your basic moneyline bets through player props, same-game parlays, and futures, you can wager on just about any NFL market at Unibet sportsbook.
How To Bet On NFL At Unibet Sportsbook
Betting on NFL markets at Unibet is easy.
Whether you are a seasoned sports bettor or a newbie, you will get the hang of it after you do it once. Just like riding a bike.
Below, I will explain how to place an NFL wager at UniBet in just a few simple steps.
Signing Up For A Unibet Sportsbook Account
Before you can place an NFL wager at UniBet, the first thing you need to do is to create a new account. There are two ways to go about doing so.
First, you must visit Unibet’s website or download their app. Then, you must begin and complete the registration process.
During signing up, you will be prompted to enter a promo code. You don’t need it to collect the bonus.
If you want to bypass entering a promo code, you can also use the direct link here at BestOdds.com.
All you have to do is click the Play Now button which will redirect you to Unibet while securing your bonus.
Placing An NFL Bet At Unibet Sportsbook
- Sign up for your Unibet Sportsbook account
- Click on the NFL tab on the home screen of the app or the website
- Choose the market you want to place a wager on.
- If it is the NFL offseason, there will be future markets to choose from.
- Click on the market you want to bet on and it will appear in your bet slip.
- Enter the exact amount that you want to stake.
- Review your bet slip to make sure everyone is exactly the way you want it.
- Click the Submit Bet button, and your wager will be placed.
Unibet Sportsbook Betting Rules For NFL
All sportsbooks do the same thing.
However, they all don’t grade their bets the same. This is why knowing the rules of each sportsbook you belong to is imperative.
It could mean the difference between a win, loss, or push.
Let’s say you have an account with FanDuel and Unibet, but the former grades their NFL bets differently when a game is postponed while in play.
An anytime touchdown scorer bet may be graded a winner at Unibet while the same bet would be voided at FanDuel.
You get a profit at one book while you push at the other. This affects your bankroll.
Below, I will review the rules of NFL betting at Unibet to save you the time of doing the research yourself.
When you place a moneyline wager, you are betting on the outright winner of the game by picking one side or the other.
The odds are adjusted by the bookmaker according to a team’s ability over their foe.
To win a moneyline bet at Unibet, the team you bet on must win the game straight up. These bets will include overtime in the final score.
Points Spread Rules
A point spread bet is also referred to as handicap betting. Here, you are betting on a team’s margin of victory or defeat against their opponent.
When you wager on a favorite, that side must win by more points than the predetermined number set at the time you place your bet.
If you bet on an underdog, that side must win outright, or lose by fewer points than the number shown on your bet slip.
To win a point spread bet at Unibet, the side you choose must cover the spread, which includes overtime in the final score.
With over/under total betting, you are betting on the final score of a game, a half or a quarter by both teams combined.
When you bet on the over, the total combined points must be more than the predetermined number shown on your bet slip at the time of your wager.
If you bet on the under, the total combined points must be less than the number shown.
When the final score is the same as the number shown, your bet will be a push. These wagers at Unibet will also include overtime in the final score.
Player / Team Props Rules
Also referred to as a proposition bet, a prop bet is not correlated with the final score or the outcome of a game. Instead, prop bets have to do with occurrences inside of a game.
At Unibet, you will find all different types of prop bets that include player props, game props, and team props.
You will even find exotic props surrounding a large event like the Super Bowl.
Game props are centered around a specific outcome during a game that is not player performance-based.
Here are a few examples of game props you will find at Unibet:
- Which team will score first?
- Will there be a safety recorded in the game?
- Will the total points be odd or even?
Below, I will list a few examples of player props:
- Antonio Gibson’s total rushing yards over/under 57.5
- Will Travis Kelce score a touchdown?
- Dak Prescott over/under 1.5 touchdown passes
Here are some important NFL betting rules at Unibet:
- Unless stated otherwise, at the time you place your bet, overtime is included in all NFL betting markets
- In the event of an abandoned game in play, at least 55 minutes of an NFL game must be played for a wager to be graded. Otherwise, the bet will void unless it was a market already settled during the game.
- All head-to-head and over/under wagers involving players (player props) will stand as long as the player has made an appearance in the game. The player doesn’t have to start the game.
- NFL futures that have to do with “season” bets will be graded via NFL.com including tie-breaking rules
- Any bet correlated with a game not completed within the NFL week (Thursday to Wednesday) will be settled as a voided wager. This comes into play in the case of a postponed game.
- A player must be designated active for a player prop to stand, Otherwise, the bet will be voided.
A parlay is a bet type that combines two or more bet selections into a single wager.
These individual bets are referred to as legs inside of a parlay.
For your parlay to be graded as a winning bet, all of the individual legs must win.
At Unibet, you can place a wager on a same-game parlay (SGP).
Although SGPs are graded the same as a normal parlay, the primary difference is the fact that all of your parlay legs are built from a single game in the same game parlay ticket.
First To Score TD Rules
Whether you place an anytime touchdown scorer bet or a first touchdown scorer bet, the rules will be uniform.
Below, I will review the rules of touchdown scorer bets at Unibet.
- When a touchdown comes from a defensive or special team’s play, your bet will not be graded as a winner even if you placed your wager on the player who scored.
- A player must be designated as active for your bet to be graded.
- For a first touchdown scorer bet, the player you bet on must score the first touchdown of the game
- With anytime touchdown scorer bets, the player you bet on must score at any point during a game, including overtime.
- Once he crosses the goal line, the player with possession of the ball will be graded as the touchdown scorer. The passer of the football will not get credit for the score.
Quality Of NFL Betting Line / Odds At Unibet Sportsbook
Betting odds and lines will always vary from sportsbook to sportsbook.
In some cases, Unibet will have better odds and lines than another sportsbook. Then, in other scenarios, a competitive sportsbook may have the edge.
To overcome this, Unibet will offer its users terrific promos, bonuses and odds boost to level out the playing field and sometimes even give themselves an edge.
For example, if DraftKings is offering an Ezekiel Elliott anytime touchdown scorer bet at (+130) odds and Unibet has the same market at (+100) odds, be sure to check out the promotions page to serif there is an anytime touchdown scorer promo.
If there is, then you may bolster the Unibet odds to be the same or even better than the regular odds at DraftKings.
This way, you don’t have to go to another sportsbook to place this wager.
Unibet Sportsbook Bonus For NFL Betting
To remain competitive with other sportsbooks, Unibet will always offer its new and existing users lucrative bonuses and promos leading up to and during the NFL season.
While welcome bonuses are used to attract new users, promos for existing users are utilized to keep their bettors in-house.
Here are some examples of the types of NFL-based promos you will find at Unibet:
- NFL SGP Boost (25%)
- $250 Risk-Free Bet that you can use on NFL markets (new users)
- NFL Level-up Parlay Booster
- Daily NFL Profit Boosts that you can use on NFL markets
Don’t forget to visit our Sportsbook promotions for the most up-to-date betting bonuses.