What We Like About The Unibet Sportsbook App
- The Unibet Sportsbook app is available on both Android and iOS
- The app is simple to use
- Bettors can place live bets and stream the action in real-time
What We Don’t Like About The Unibet Sportsbook App
- You need a separate Unibet Sportsbook app for each state where the brand operates
- Sometimes live streaming is not available due to restrictive TV rights rules
- Some players complained about geolocation issues with the app
- You can’t bookmark more minor niche sports in the app
How To Download An App For iPhone
Getting the Unibet Sportsbook will be a breeze for iOS users who have downloaded an app from the App Store before.
You need only follow the simple steps outlined below, and you will be up and running in no time.
- Use the links on our site to make your way to the Unibet Sportsbook
- Find the apps tab and select the Unibet Sportsbook app.
- Select the “Download for iOS” link on the sportsbook page, and you will be transferred to the App Store. Alternatively, you can just head over to the App Store on your own by searching for the Unibet Sportsbook iOS app in your browser and selecting the appropriate options
- Once you make it to the App Store, on the Unibet Sportsbook app page, click get to begin the installation process
- If prompted, provide your App Store credentials for the installation process to complete
Is iPhone Mobile App Stable?
The Unibet Sportsbook app has a measly 2.9 out of 5 user rating on the App Store.
Much of the dissatisfaction expressed by players is due to low loading speeds on older iOS devices. But if you can get your hands on an iPhone X and upwards, you won’t have as many glitches.
Can You Bet On Sports with the Unibet Sportsbook App On iPhone?
Yes, you can use your iPhone or iPad to bet on sports on the Unibet Sportsbook app.
You have the same access to niche markets that you can get on your desktop. Bettors only need an account and some funds to place wagers to get started.
The best part is that you can do all this right on your phone. Some games you can bet on include:
How To Download An App For Android
Getting the Unibet Sportsbook app on your Android device is a quick process that shouldn’t take you more than a few moments to complete.
Unlike the iOS app, you will have to dig into your device settings and do a little tweaking. That said, there is nothing to it, and even first-time sportsbook bettors can handle it.
Follow these instructions to get started:
- On our site, click on a link to the Unibet Sportsbook
- Make your way to the apps page and select the option for the Unibet Sportsbook.
- Find the Android download link and copy the provided URL into the address bar. Allow for a few moments for the download process to complete
- In the meantime, go to device settings and give permissions for the installation of third-party apps
- Once the download finishes, click “Install” and follow the easy prompts to complete the process
- You will find your new Unibet Sportsbook app on your home screen
Is Android Mobile App Stable?
I used the Unibet Sportsbook app for a few hours to create a new account, check out the odds, and place wagers. I didn’t experience any stability issues.
Can You Bet On Sports On The Unibet Sportsbook App On Android?
Yes, players can bet on the Unibet Sportsbook app from Android devices. While you will experience some glitches here and there, just like on other gambling apps, you will have a good time.
The betting market range is extensive, though some players have been calling for more Asian games coverage. Here are some sports you can bet on:
What Is Geolocation?
If you have been around the US gambling scene for a while, this is not the first time you are hearing about geolocation.
Geolocation refers to how online gambling sites in the US track where you are playing from and either give you access or lock you out.
It is crucial for gambling apps to have this feature because regulators only allow players from regulated jurisdictions to access in-state gambling products.
Without it, it would be impossible to meet the requirements of this law.
- I cannot connect to geolocation on my device.
Before you access gambling services from sportsbooks like Unibet, you need to allow geolocation services to monitor your activity.
You can simply go into your device settings and edit your location service app permissions. But sometimes, this doesn’t work, and that’s when you need to use these easy remedies.
Ensure you are online and using a stable Wi-Fi connection. It may be necessary to reboot your router and reconnect. If your network is working correctly, then there might be an app or process blocking you from connecting.
Restart your phone and try the process again. If that doesn’t help, contact customer support.
- Geolocation is showing me in another state.
If you live close to the border, chances are you will meet this challenge at one point or another. Luckily, it is a simple problem to fix and will only take a few moments from your betting time.
If geolocation shows you are in an unregulated state, you cannot access online sports betting markets on the Unibet sportsbook.
So, you need to make your way further into the state to ensure that geolocation shows you correctly.
Another reason geolocation may fail to find your actual whereabouts is the usage of VPN software, which can mask your location while surfing the internet.
While this is common practice, geolocation may fail to locate you or not work at all if you use such software. Avoid using VPNs when you are accessing the Unibet Sportsbook.
- Geolocation suddenly crashes.
Random crashes are common when you are using online software. If this happens to you, your first action before messing with stuff under the hood is to check your internet connection.
If you are on a stable connection, geolocation may crash because of other apps or device services interference.
In this case, switch your phone off and then on again. You force all programs to shut down and begin fresh by doing this.
If all fails, contact customer support via email and explain your issue. You may also need to take a screenshot of the error and attach it to your email.
Providing this information will help customer support technicians to get to the root of the problem quicker.
Cashiering Options On The Unibet Sportsbook App
Unibet is a global brand, recognized across the world.
So it comes as no surprise at all that players here have access to reliable transaction methods that are used every day to make online payments.
I particularly enjoy that there are no fees on the Unibet Sportsbook, and you can perform instant withdrawals and deposits.
Here are the depositing options at your disposal:
- Play+ Prepaid card
Withdrawals are also straightforward, and you can use the following methods:
- Play+ Prepaid card
- Bank transfer
Unibet Sportsbook Bonus For App User
Unibet Sportsbook does not have a bonus set aside specifically for app users, but the operators of this platform haven’t left mobile bettors high and dry.
All new account holders will also have access to Unibet’s $500 risk-free bet offer.
To get this bonus, you need to place an initial bet of $10 or more. You are free to bet bigger, as the promotion is capped at $500.
Note: NJ & AZ offers bet $100 get $100 in free bets.
If your initial bet results in a win, you collect the winnings and move on. The bonus only kicks in if you lose, reimbursing you the amount wagered initially.
Risk-free bonuses always have more attractive terms than other offers. The Unibet Sportsbook bonus is wagered by completing a 1x wagering obligation.
You would be hard-pressed to find a better deal anywhere else. But don’t get too carried away with these comments. Find a list of the specific bonus terms and conditions and go through them for yourself.
That’s the first step towards successfully cashing out your winnings.