Tennessee Sportsbooks Promos
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Sports betting officially kicked off in Tennessee in November 2020. The state would bring a new style of sports betting to the US, focusing solely on online wagering rather than a mix of land-based and internet betting.
Top operators in the industry quickly applied for legislation to take advantage of the online-only market. Players can easily find big names in the sports betting world in the Volunteer State, including FanDuel and DraftKings.
Because the market is filled with major providers, there is a substantial selection of sports betting bonuses. There is much to explore, from welcome deals with deposit matches to risk-free offers.
If you are new to betting in Tennessee, you may be unsure where to begin. At Best Odds, we have gathered all the information below in an easy-to-read guide, covering the best sportsbooks bonuses, including details on who to claim.
Read on to learn more about the quality deals offered in Tennessee so you can sign up and start taking advantage of the highly-rated promotions.
Are Tennessee Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
Yes! Promotions in Tennessee are worth the effort it takes to claim them. There are deposit match deals and risk-free bets, allowing you to earn an incentive by joining a new site.
Check out the best of the best in promo deals below.
Best Tennessee Sports Betting Sites With Signup Bonuses
- Valid through December 31, 2022
- The deal is open to new players in Tennessee at FanDuel
- Players must be 21+ to take part.
- The minimum deposit is not listed.
- Example: Deposit $30 and place a qualifying bet. Lose the bet, and you receive $30 in bonus funds.
- The bonus cash should be added to your account within 72 hours of the wager closing.
- Valid through January 19, 2022
- The deal is open to new players in Tennessee; 21 years of age or older
- Players must wager $100 on NBA games to qualify.
- The minimum odds are -200.
- After a qualifying bet is placed, Caesars will email a digital gift card to your address.
- Valid through December 31, 2022
- Open to new BetMGM members in Tennessee to take part.
- Players must be 21 or older
- A minimum of $10 must be deposited to qualify.
- Example: Deposit $60 and place a qualifying wager. Lose the wager, and BetMGM will give you $60 in bonus funds.
- Valid through February 27, 2022
- New players of DraftKings in Iowa can take part.
- Bettors must be 21 years of age or older.
- Deposit $5 or more to activate.
- Example: Deposit $100 and receive $20 in bonus cash.
- Bonus funds will be released in $1 increments for every $25 bet.
TN Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
In Tennessee, the online sportsbooks word their promotions differently. One site might require a promo code, while another might say a bonus code.
These two terms mean the same thing and are interchangeable. No matter which term is used, it simply means that players must use a unique code to claim a bonus deal.
Do You Need A Tennessee Promo Code?
Not always. Sometimes a code is required, and sometimes it’s not. The deal will tell you whether or not a promo code is needed.
When one exists, you input it with your registration or deposit. When a promo code is not listed, you will click a link to get started. Usually, the deal will say “Get Bonus” or “Claim Bonus.”
Best Tennessee Sports Betting Promos
There are typical sports betting promo types that you can find in online sportsbooks apps. By learning more about these deal types, you can determine which option works best for your betting needs.
Every type offers advantages and disadvantages. Some options involve making deposits, and some do not. Read through my list of favorites below, and then utilize the deals in our guide that match your deal needs.
My favorite promotion to take advantage of is the no deposit bonus. This deal costs nothing but lets me try a sportsbook by placing a bet.
Upon signup, the sportsbook adds an amount of bonus cash to your account. Place a bet, and if you win, great! If you lose, it is also great because you didn’t risk your money!
Unfortunately, this deal can be hard to locate, and if you do win, a deposit must be made to withdraw funds.
This deal is second on my list because it is common, and it doubles my bankroll. The operator provides a percentage of cashback based on your deposit amount.
You deposit $50 and the site gives you $50 in bonus cash, doubling your bankroll for wagering! An example would be a 100% bonus worth up to $250.
The risk-free wager is another standard bet that sports fans can access at most betting sites. This deal requires you to make a deposit and place a bet up to a certain amount.
If the bet loses, the amount is paid back in bonus funds. Let’s say an operator has a risk-free bet up to $200. You deposit $100 and lose the qualifying bet.
The sportsbook will add the loss back in bonus cash, essentially marking out the loss and giving you the same amount to bet with once again.
Bet & Get
Yet another great option, but also one that is not prevalent, is the bet & get. With this promotion, the sportsbook wants you to bet, so if you do, they give you an incentive.
An example of this bet would be a deal where you wager $100 and get $25 in bonus cash.
How To Pick The Best TN Sportsbook Promos?
- Review Expiration Dates: Check to see the expiration date for the deal. Do you have enough time to meet the deadline?
- Wagering Requirement: Always check the terms and conditions for wagering requirements. What do you need to do to clear the deal? If the requirement is high, look at similar deals within other sportsbooks. You might find a better option by shopping around.
- Know the Odds: Just because a deal is good doesn’t mean you should claim it if a site offers poor odds compared to another; it’s best to go with the site that has the better odds.
How To Use Tennessee Sportsbook Bonuses?
The best advice I can give involving signup betting bonuses is to understand the deal. Don’t just read the top line of promotion and automatically claim it.
Read the entire deal, including the terms and conditions. If you don’t understand an aspect of the promotion, contact support.
Claiming a deal without knowing what you are getting into can result in forfeited bonus funds or other issues.
Do TN Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions Or Limitations?
They do. It is not uncommon to encounter limitations or restrictions when activating a sports betting bonus in Tennessee.
Below are a few standard options you may come across:
- Age and Location: Tennessee restricts sports betting to players 21 years of age or older and those located within the state’s borders.
- Time Limit for Completion: Every bonus has a time limit that must be met. You may have 24 hours to claim a deal, seven days, 30 days, etc. Be sure you know how long you have before claiming a promotion.
- Odds and Sport Categories: Some bets are restricted to specific odds or sports. Always place the correct bet odds or choose a wager in the right sport category to meet the deal terms.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
One element of promotions that players must understand is the wagering requirement. Most deals have a requirement you must meet when claiming an offer.
In general terms, there is a multiplier attached to the bonus cash. You need to bet the bonus a certain number of times before cashing out is allowed. This can range from 1x to around 40x. With a $100 bonus, you would need to bet $100 to $4,000 depending on the wagering requirement terms.
Always read the terms and conditions of a deal to know what you are getting into and ensure you can complete the requirements.
Free Bets vs. No-Deposit Bonuses
Let’s take a look at two bonus options you might find while searching for promos in Tennessee. First, we have free bets. This option is usually associated with a risk-free promo.
You deposit cash into your account and place a bet. The site offers you bonus cashback worth up to a certain amount if you lose the wager.
This option is a great way to lower your risk because even though you are betting money, the site gives you cashback for the loss, so you are back to square one.
While free bets are great, most players look forward to the no deposit bonus as a quality alternative. With this deal, no deposit is required.
The sportsbook gives you bonus cash, and you can bet with it. It’s a simple promo, but one that allows you to try a site before investing money.
Look For More Than One Tennessee Sportsbook Promo
Never limit yourself to one sportsbook promo in Tennessee. You are free to sign up for a new player account with every sports betting operator in the state if you like.
By checking out what each site has to offer, you can compare odds and take advantage of any promotions you can find, from welcome deals to free bets.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from casino gambling in Tennessee.