theScore Sportsbook App
TheScore’s offer is simple.
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Most of the top online sportsbooks utilize mobile applications to make things easier for their customers.
While it is easy enough to sign online to your laptop or PC and use your browser, a mobile app gives the user the power to place wagers on the go and right at their fingertips from their phone or tablet.
And although not all online betting sites have an app, the more notable operators do.
Cue in theScore Sportsbook.
theScore Sportsbook offers its users the ability to download their app in both the Apple iOS store as well as the Android store.
Whether you want to bet on the NFL, NHL, NBA, soccer, or one of the many other markets you can wager on at theScore Sportsbook, you can do so at any time and almost anywhere as long as you are wagering within the state lines in which the sportsbook is legal.
What We Like About theScore Sportsbook App
- Ease of use with sleek design and aesthetics
- Variety of banking options
- Aggressive new-user signup bonus and promotions for existing customers
- Powered by a reputable Canadian-based sports media company
What We Don’t Like About theScore Sportsbook App
- Only available in four states (New Jersey, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa)
- There is no web-based option to wager. theScore Sportsbook is only available in app form
- Sluggish load times at times, but this can happen anywhere.
- Live-betting game updates could be more timely
How To Download An App For iPhone
- Sign up at theScore Sportsbook
- Visit the Apple App Store on your device
- Find the Score Sportsbook in the list of apps to download then click on it to begin downloading the app
- Once your download is complete, open up the app and sign in.
Is iPhone Mobile App Stable?
Since theScore is powered by a reputable media source, their app runs seamlessly most of the time.
Sure, it will lag every once in a while during busy times, but this happens to everyone. Your Wifi could also affect the speed of the app, which is not on them.
How To Download An App For Android
- Open a betting account at theScore
- Visit the Android store on your select device
- Search for “theScore Sportsbook” in the store’s search bar
- A list of app downloading options will appear. Find theScore and click on it to begin the download process
- Once the download is complete, open up the app and sign in
Is the Android Mobile App Stable?
Similar to theScore’s iOS app, its Android app runs just as stable and smooth with little lag.
If you don’t believe me, you can check out one of the reviews in the Android app store about theScore Sportsbook’s app.
There will be some people who don’t like it, but you will find that most users are more than happy with its performance and reliability.
What Is Geolocation?
All mobile sportsbooks must use a Geolocation feature so they can monitor your location to make sure you are betting in a legal state or region.
This is normal to be sure that both the operator and the user are in compliance with state laws and regulations for online gambling.
If you are a regular to online sports betting, then you have dealt with Geolocation issues at one time or another.
However, If you are a newbie, then I will let you know the most common issues you will run into below:
- Geolocation is reporting that you are in another state or region
Let’s say you are traveling from one state to another. Well, doing so could trigger the Geolocation feature to go haywire.
It may say that you are in New Jersey but you are already in Pennsylvania. Don’t fret, however. This is an easy fix. You can reset your device or update your location in your device’s settings. This also happens a lot when you are traveling abroad.
- Geolocation cannot find you
If Geolocation cannot locate you, then you won’t be able to place a bet even if you are allowed to access theScore Sportsbook app. If you run into this issue, the first thing you should do is go into your device settings and make sure location services are activated when using theScore’s app.
Normally, this is a quick fix that can be resolved in a timely manner. If you are using a VPN (a virtual private network), many sportsbooks will require you to turn it off before the Geolocation feature will kick in and locate you.
- Geolocation has stopped working
If your Geolocation has stopped working, you need to act fast so you can place your bet in a timely manner.
The best way to fix this issue is by restarting your device. You can also go into your device settings and reset your current location.
Cashiering Options On theScore Sportsbook App
theScore Sportsbook is one of the most versatile sports betting apps on the market. From a wide variety of markets and bet types to aggressive promos and ample banking options, there is something for everyone at theScore.
If you are looking for an in-depth review of theScore’s banking options, you can read that breakdown here (insert link).
Below I will give you a Cliff-Notes version of theScore’s banking options:
- Credit and Debit Card (Mastercard and Visa)
- Cashier’s Cage
- Bank Transfer
- VIP Preferred e-check
- Cashier’s Cage
- Online Banking
theScore Sportsbook Bonus For App User
Since theScore Sportsbook is only operational in app-form, there is no additional bonus for using their app. These bonuses are rare and few and far between.
I have yet to run into one of these bonuses and I am a seasoned sports bettor.
Just because theScore does not have an exclusive bonus for app users doesn’t mean they don’t have any bonus at all. In fact, theScore’s new user sign-up bonus is one of the best on the market.
theScore’s New user Sign-Up Bonus
If you use the Promo Code BESTODDS, you will receive a choice of one of the following bonuses:
- Risk-Free First Bet up to $500
If you use the risk-free bet, theScore will refund your stake up to $500 if the first qualifying bet you place loses.
- First Deposit Match Bonus up to $1000
If you choose the First Deposit Match option, theScore will match your initial deposit up to $1000 in site bonus credits.