Updated: Oct 27, 2023
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Once you join MyJackpot, you have an opportunity to play casino games via a sweepstakes operator.
Each game is free to play with chips provided by the operator upon signup.
If you would like to add more chips to your account, you can do so with available banking methods.
The site also includes discounted deals for new members.
Learn more about the banking process below, including how to add chips to your account.
We cover all payment methods so you can figure out what works best for you.
How To Deposit At MyJackpot
- Open MyJackpot account.
- Click on the SALE tab.
- Deals will appear in a pop-up, and you can search for options that work for you.
- Each offer includes various freebies, so be sure to review each detail of the deal.
- Once you select an offer, move to the secure banking page.
- Pick from one of several banking methods to complete the transaction.
- Follow the directions provided to add funds and earn your free chips.
- The chips are added as soon as your transaction is complete. You can now play games at the site!
Most online sweepstakes sites do not offer a large collection of payment methods.
That is not the case with MyJackpot.
This site includes several options for players to add funds for packages easily.
Check out the options below.
Mastercard & Visa
Players who use Visa or Mastercard can access additional chips connected to the account.
MyJackpot rewards players with a bonus for using this payment method. Add your card details to begin.
MyJackpot does not include Trustly in its banking options.
PayPal is another favorite of MyJackpot, and you can earn extra chips with this payment option as well.
Link an existing PayPal account to purchase more coins and earn incentives easily.
This is not an option at MyJackpot.
The online gaming site does not accept Venmo.
There are no options for Cash App here.
Most online sweepstakes sites do not accept PayNearMe for transactions.
Use this e-wallet to add funds to your online gaming account easily. The option is one of several e-wallets on offer.
Physical Location / Cash Cage
There is no physical location connected to MyJackpot Casino.
VIP Preferred e-Check
This is not an option at the site.
The deals are massive at MyJackpot Casino regarding bonuses via chip packages.
New players can access a host of deals starting at just $0.99.
Choose the lowest package, earning 63,000,000 chips plus 5000 spins in Level Turbo and League Booster.
You also receive five jokers, six loyalty points, and 940,000 MyJackpot Chips.
How To Withdraw at MyJackpot
MyJackpot Casino does not include real prizes, so withdrawals are not an option.
You can earn rewards and incentives, which you can claim under the account achievements tab.
MyJackpot Banking Payout Times
There are no payout times since MyJackpot Casino is free play only.
Advice On Managing Your Bankroll
There are several ways to add to your bankroll at MyJackpot that can help you add more chips to your account.
You can also play select games to build a solid bankroll.
Check out our top tips below to get started.
- Spin the Wheel: Click on the spin bonus on the left side of the home page to earn extra chips. This option is offered every two hours, so you can continue building a large gaming bankroll.
- Open Treasure Chests: MyJackpot also includes treasure chests with special tasks to help you earn more chips. See your options and play games to clear the incentives.
- MyJackpot Spins: Click on the glowing orb, and you have free spins to earn more coins and incentives. This is yet another way the site gives you access to free chips!
MyJackpot has a Help Center with frequently asked questions that may be useful if you have any questions or concerns.
If you do not find the assistance you need, locate the contact question in the FAQ area and send an email to support.