Updated: Feb 15, 2023
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The prepaid card is one of the easiest ways to purchase gold coins on social casino sites.
LuckyLand slots used to have one, but not anymore.
If you are looking for a way to purchase gold coins at LuckyLand Slots, you need not fret.
There are other alternatives at your disposal.
Luckyland Slots Prepaid MasterCard
As a payment option, MasterCard is famous for its reliability and safety.
This is why it is a favorite with many people transacting online.
It’s no surprise at all that it has many prepaid card options to meet the needs of different users.
Online social casino site enthusiasts can use these cards to get gold coins and free sweeps coins.
You might have already seen the benefits of using MasterCard prepaid cards when purchasing gold coins.
But now you might be wondering if you can also use this service when redeeming your winnings.
This is only natural, as redeeming your earnings is one of the most important elements when playing within any gaming establishment.
Well, prepaid MasterCards cannot be used in LuckyLand to redeem earnings.
The only method available for this function is redemption through your bank account.
Who Can Apply For A LuckyLand Card?
As stated earlier, LuckyLand slots does not have a branded prepaid card from MasterCard.
Will this situation change in the future? We can’t say for now.
But if it does, you can apply for one by following the steps outlined below.
- When the LuckyLand prepaid MasterCard is available, you can get a bonus for creating an account through us.
- Fund your account before you get a chance to apply for the card.
- The registration process is a simple exercise of providing the required information. Once you are done with this, your physical card will be mailed to your preferred address within seven to 10 business days.
- To use your card, you need to activate it first. Check on the back of the card, you will see a website name. Head over to this website and unlock your card by inputting the six-digit code at the back.
- Once your card is unlocked, you’ll get a unique account number and pin.
- With your fully funded and activated prepaid MasterCard, you can then purchase gold coins, which come along with free sweeps coins.
Where Can I Sign Up For A LuckyLand Credit Card?
LuckyLand slots does not currently have an option where you can sign up for a prepaid MasterCard.
But players looking to get a handle on how much they spend in the casino can opt for other prepaid card options.
Though these will not come branded, they are still viable options and function in the same way.
LuckyLand Prepaid Card Alternatives
Just because LuckyLand slots does not have branded options doesn’t mean you cannot use prepaid cards on this platform. Here are some of the options at your disposal.
Play+ Prepaid MasterCard
Players looking for worthy prepaid MasterCard alternatives cannot do much better than the Play+ prepaid card.
This payment option is available across the majority of online casinos and on all social sites.
So, if you are looking to purchase gold coins in places like Chumba Casino and LuckyLand slots, the Play+ prepaid card is a fitting option.
There are a few reasons players are opting for this card. For starters, you need not part with any of your own hard-earned cash for you to sign up.
You will also benefit from the free cash-out feature.
The Play+ prepaid card is accepted across a wide range of retail and online establishments.
You can also use a plethora of purchase methods like your bank account, credit or debit cards, and others to fund your Play+ prepaid card.
Paysafecard is another option that players can use in place of the traditional prepaid MasterCard.
This funding source is ideal in that it allows you to transact online without revealing any of your bank account or credit card details.
The only drawback is that the Paysafecard comes in predetermined denominations. So, you can only purchase $10, $25, $50, or $100 vouchers.
The Revolut MasterCard brings the power of e-commerce and mobile convenience into one app.
You can use this card via an Android or iOS app.
Sign-up is quick, only taking 15 minutes, tops. You can also fund the Revolut MasterCard from a variety of sources.
This innovative payment option doesn’t come with any monthly or transaction fees, which is always a plus.
Can I Get LuckyLand Free Sweeps With A Prepaid MasterCard?
Yes, you can use your prepaid card to purchase gold coins.
This offer, in turn, comes with sweeps coins that are valid when playing for cash prizes.
LuckyLand has two main offers for first-time players no deposit bonus.
You get 7,777 gold coins and a bonus of 10 sweeps coins for signing up.
On your initial purchase, you will also get $10 gold coins, including $50,000 gold coins for the discounted price of $4.99.
The first purchase offer also comes with 10 sweeps coins.
Free sweeps coins are not the objective, but a simple means to an end.
The goal when playing for cash prizes in social casinos is to redeem your earnings.
To do this, you need 50 sweeps coins in LuckyLand slots. You can only redeem your winnings into your bank account.
LuckyLand Casino Redemption
The redemption process at LuckyLand Casino is straightforward.
In just a few simple steps, you can get cash prizes into your account.
- As we mentioned earlier, the minimum amount you can redeem in LuckyLand Casino is 50 sweeps coins. Now, not all sweeps coins are up for redemption. The ones you received as part of the bonus and the first purchase offer cannot be redeemed instantly. You need to complete wagering requirements first.
- Tap on the redeem button in the middle of the display to get started.
- If you have never redeemed cash prizes before, you may need to upload your identification details as requested by the casino. There’s no way around this, and simply complying as soon as possible is advised.
- You will also need to verify or confirm your bank account information.
- Once you have ticked all the required boxes, allow for 3 to 7 business days before your winnings hit your account.
About the author
Placed his first sports wager shortly after high school, and has been involved in this whirlwind of the industry since then. Fan of most of the maj...[Read full bio]