Updated: Jun 19, 2023
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Members of Golden Hearts Casino have access to entertaining slots, bingo, and table games via a sweepstakes format.
The site offers free-to-play games with golden heart coins. If you consider joining the site, you may wonder if an app is offered.
Unfortunately, the brand does not include an app.
They have mobile gaming, so iOS and Android users can log in via a web browser.
Let’s look at the mobile experience below to give you a better idea of what to expect when playing with your smartphone or tablet.
What We Like About Golden Hearts Mobile
- Easily select slots, table games, or bingo games.
- Play from anywhere.
- Use a smartphone or tablet to enjoy games.
- Access the daily wheel for promotions.
- Purchase more coins with your mobile.
What We Don’t Like About Golden Hearts Mobile
- Games are small in size on smartphones.
- Daily Wheel doesn’t always spin correctly.
- Site controls are a bit small and difficult to maneuver.
- Internet issues in rural areas may cause mobile play to be difficult.
- Live chat is not offered on the home screen.