Updated: Jan 18, 2023
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The easiest way to spin the reels of a slot game for free without touching your bankroll is through the use of free spins.
Fortunately, many online casinos offer free spins to new and existing users when offering promos.
Global Poker may be a sweepstakes casino that’s more focused on card players, but the site still has slots for those who want to spin the reels.
While you do get free coins for signing up, the casino site lacks the traditional free spins offered by real money casinos.
Still, it’s worth taking a look at what most free spin offers entail should Global Poker decide to treat slot fanatics in the future.
Ready? Let’s dive in!
Free Spins At Global Poker
For those searching for free spins offer at Global Poker, sadly, this sweepstakes casino lacks this type of offer.
But since future free spins promos are still on the cards at Global Poker, we’re still going to go through the main aspects of these offers.
If you’ve never come across a free spins offer, this is usually awarded mainly to new customers as an additional component of a welcome package.
For instance, a site may offer a $1,000 deposit match offer and also throw in 50 free spins.
Casinos also offer free spins when promoting a new slot title, while others usually reward players who play the game of the week with bonus spins.
If you’re bummed out about Global Poker lacking free spins, you can still take solace in the fact that the site rewards new and existing players with free coins that you can use to play cards.
For new players, there are a few discounted bundles to take advantage of, while users who’ve already joined the site can log in daily to claim free daily rewards.
How It Works?
Since no two free spin offers are the same, the exact way the promo will work will depend on the casino site and the T&Cs of the promo.
In the case of a no-deposit free spins offer, you just need to create and verify your account and opt in to the offer.
As the name of the promo suggests, you won’t be required to make a deposit or fund your account.
Other times, a minimum deposit is required, especially when the free spins are advertised alongside a deposit match offer.
In this case, you’ll just need to ensure that you meet the minimum deposit when funding your playing account for the very first time.
To claim free spins from most casino sites, you’ll just need to follow these steps:
- Create a playing account or sign in to an existing account.
- If you’re registering for the first time, you may be rewarded with free spins once you finish account creation/verification. If not, head over to the promos tab and manually select and opt-in to the promo.
- Follow any instructions and additional prompts from the site. Enter a promo code or make a deposit if necessary.
- Jump to one of the games mentioned in the bonus T&Cs, and you’ll immediately see the spins here.
- Now you can spin away on your new favorite slot title.
Additionally, anything you get using the free spins is subject to the site’s wagering requirements unless the offer was explicitly wager-free (meaning that you can immediately withdraw your winnings).
To know if you’ll need to play through your winnings, we recommend thoroughly checking out the T&Cs of the bonus.
The Best Way To Use Free Spins
Most free spins offers restrict you to a few slot games (others may even limit you to one slot).
However, this doesn’t mean you can’t make the most of such offers.
To help you out, we suggest implementing the following:
- Keep Track Of The Expiry Date: Free spins are notorious for having short lifespans. If you aren’t careful, the spins could expire before you even use them. In order to prevent this, make sure you know how long they are valid for, as this will help you plan adequately in advance.
- Search For Slots With Bonus Features: If the offer lets you choose from a couple of games, we suggest focusing on Global Poker slots with a copious amount of bonus features. Essentially, you should target slot titles with features like wilds, scatters, jackpot symbols, and bonus rounds, just to mention a few. Doing so will increase your chances of potentially winning more using the free spins.
- Target High-RTP Slots: Again, if you can choose from many options, always go for the slot with the highest RTP, as it increases your chances of winning more over an extended gaming period.
Wagering Requirements For Free Spins Bonus
Like other casino offers, free spins also have wagering requirements. This dictates the number of times you’re supposed to wager the bonus so that you can unlock the funds and make them withdrawable.
Wagering requirements — also known as playthrough/rollover requirements — usually differ from site to site, so you’ll have to make sure you’re acquainted with the terms before opting for a free spins promo.
This will always apply to what you win using the free spins, not on the actual free spins themselves.
For instance, if you were to receive 50 free spins and win $40 using those spins, the $40 is what you’ll need to play through.
Some free spins offers even have more favorable and better wagering requirements than deposit match offers.
Where Is This Free Spins Offer Available?
Global Poker is widely available in the US and Canada. Players from most states and provinces can claim the available offers.
The only exclusions are outlying Territories, the State of Washington, and the Province of Quebec.
Terms & Conditions
As we’ve already mentioned, the T&Cs of a free spins promo will largely depend on the type of promo itself.
That’s why we emphasize that each player should read the T&Cs before accepting a promo.
If you do so, you’ll become aware of everything, including how much a spin is worth, the exact rollover requirements, and how long the bonus spins are valid for.