Updated: Aug 11, 2022
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Unlike Chumba Casino, Funzpoints does not have a branded prepaid MasterCard option.
This would have been useful, as MasterCard is a well-known payment service provider and is accepted across many platforms online.
But, does this mean you cannot purchase standard Funzpoints packages? Of course not. There are other options at your disposal.
But even with these other options up for grabs, it’s easy to see why some players still wish for a branded prepaid MasterCard.
For starters, this will enable you to make free purchases and cash-out transactions. MasterCard is also known for providing a safe and reliable payment service.
One of the biggest perks of using MasterCard has to be its reach. You can use the Funzpoints prepaid MasterCard across all the retail and online platforms that accept MasterCard.
You can also select from a range of options to fund your card. Players can also benefit from the vast ATM network to access winnings at any time.
Who Can Apply For A Funzpoints Card?
The Funzpoints Casino prepaid MasterCard is not available.
But we would imagine, if it was, any player with a valid Funzpoints account would be able to use it. This is not an option for high rollers or VIP players only.
You would be able to get yours just by following the simple steps outlined below.
- First, you need to realize that you can get a bonus just by creating an account through bestodds.com.
- Fund your account to get started.
- Go through the straightforward registration process by providing your personal information.
- Once that is out of the way, allow for seven to 10 business days for the physical card to reach your mailing address.
- Check on the back of the card and visit the website you see there. Enter the six-digit code you retrieve from the back of the card to activate it.
- As soon as you successfully unlock your prepaid MasterCard, you’ll receive a pin and account number. These are what you need when you want to fund your card using a bank account.
- You can now make purchases in Funzpoints using your new card. This will then earn you free premium Funzpoints to use in real prize games.
Where Can I Sign Up For A Funzpoints Credit Card?
Currently, Funzpoints does not have a prepaid MasterCard option.
So, there’s nowhere for you to sign up. But we imagine that if there were, the process would be as effortless as possible.
That said, they are other options you can use to transact in this casino.
Funzpoints Prepaid Card Alternatives
The unavailability of a Funzpoints prepaid MasterCard doesn’t mean players are left without options when transacting on this platform. There are other payment services that you can use. We look at these below.
Play+ Prepaid MasterCard
The Play+ prepaid card has been around for a while. It is accepted across many online casinos and promotional sweepstakes sites. Players enjoy using this flexible payment service for a variety of reasons. We consider those next.
When selecting a payment source in an online casino, the last thing you want to bother with is transaction fees. With play plus, there are no sign-up fees. You will also have access to free cash out.
You can use this card anywhere discover is accepted. If that’s not enough incentive for you, then you’ll be happy to note that you can fund your Play+ prepaid card using a variety of payment methods.
If you have been frequenting online casinos and promotional sweepstakes sites for a while, then the Paysafecard will not be new to you. This is a trusted funding source that many players use for a variety of reasons.
We have found that the Paysafecard is ideal for transacting online while maintaining your anonymity and overall safety.
In our research, we found some reports complaining about how this payment service only allows you to transact in predetermined denominations.
While this may be inconvenient in some circumstances, any serious player will be able to make it work.
The Revolut MasterCard is another payment option that looks to be gaining massive traction with players online.
This is a simple, and yet innovative way to transact using your Android or iOS device.
Getting started with this method is a cinch. If you can set aside 15 minutes of your time, you will be up and running and transacting on your favorite sweepstakes sites with ease.
Can I Get Funzpoints Free Sweeps With A Prepaid MasterCard?
There is no branded Funzpoints prepaid MasterCard. If there was, you would be able to get sweeps when you use it.
But you need to realize that you can collect sweeps in Funzpoints even if you do not have a prepaid MasterCard.
One of the simplest ways to get sweeps on this platform is to simply create an account. Players opting to play for fun will receive 250 standard Funzpoints. You can use these only to play for fun and not for real prizes.
If you are looking for more thrills, then the standard mode will not be enough.
You can access premium Funzpoints when you sign up and opt to play in the premium mode. The casino will credit your account with $2.50 just for signing up.
Funzpoints Casino Redemption
The whole idea behind playing for real prizes is that in the end, you can redeem your winnings.
Funzpoints has made this process straightforward so that players won’t struggle to get their money out. You can follow these simple steps.
- The minimum redemption amount in Funzpoints is 2000 points. So you need to ensure that your Funzwallet balance matches or exceeds this amount.
- Click on the hamburger menu symbol in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and click on the cash-out option.
- Enter the amount you wish to redeem. If you haven’t redeemed any cash prizes before, you may need to upload a government-issued photo ID to verify your identity.
- Once everything checks out, allow for three to seven business days for the prize to reach your account.
About the author
Lukasz Strycharz | Web Manager – A flâneur who follows Formula One racing and dabbles in SEO and content in the iGaming and sports betting niche. T...[Read full bio]