Updated: Nov 8, 2022
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Funzpoints is a fun social gaming site providing a sweepstakes format with exciting casino games on offer.
Spin the reels of slot games with Funzpoints or tickets for a chance to win prizes.
When it comes to purchasing Funzpoints packages or redeeming prizes, players need to know the banking methods on offer.
We have researched the online sweepstakes casino and have all this information ready for you in our easy-to-read guide.
Read on to learn more about your banking options, how to purchase packages, and redeem prizes.
How To Make A Deposit At Funzpoints
Members of Funzpoints do not need to deposit funds to play.
Funzpoints and tickets are provided when you create a new player account.
If you run out of Funzpoints, you can purchase more via the BUY section of the site.
Check out the steps to purchase Funzpoints below.
- Open an account at Funzpoints
- Log in to your account.
- Click BUY.
- Review which package you wish to purchase. You will be given Standard Funzpoints with the purchase and free Premium Funzpoints.
- Select buy and choose your banking method. Agree to terms of service.
- Complete the transaction, and you will see the Funzpoints in your account.
- You can then use your new points to play with.
When it comes to payments, there are a handful of methods on offer.
We will list these options below and how to use the payment method to purchase Funzpoints to your account.
Mastercard & Visa
Funzpoints allows players to use a MasterCard or Visa to purchase packages.
Once you select a package, click on the credit card section to begin your transaction.
The process takes just a few minutes and includes adding your credit card information.
Many online gaming sites do not include American Express in their payment options.
That is not the case with Funzpoints.
Easily use an American Express card to purchase Funzpoints packages with the credit card tab.
The e-wallet is not offered at this time.
Funzpoints mainly accepts coin purchases via debit/credit cards.
However, you can still redeem your prizes via bank transfer, online banking, or e-check. Expect this withdrawal method to take around 1 to 3 business days.
While Venmo may be a popular person-to-person payment method, it’s not widely used in the online gambling landscape.
At Funzpoints, players can’t make purchases or redeem prizes using Venmo.
Maybe you can try using your Venmo Mastercard since this social casino site accepts many debit/credit cards.
Cash App is another popular payment alternative that’s yet to make a breakthrough in the online gambling industry.
Funzpoints hasn’t listed it as an acceptable payment method, so you won’t be able to make purchases or redeem prizes using Cash App.
Funzpoints does not provide PayNearMe in its payment section.
The e-wallet is not available at the online sweepstakes gaming site.
Physical Location / Cash Cage
There is no physical location connected to Funzpoints, so this is not an option for payment.
VIP Preferred e-Check
Unfortunately, Funzpoints does not provide VIP Preferred.
Deposit Bonuses Offers
Funzpoints is a sweepstakes casino, so they do not offer a traditional signup bonus or deal.
However, players do receive free Funzpoints and tickets upon signup. This is what you use to play games on the site.
Join Funzpoints today and get 1,000 Funzpoints and a $2.50
Make your first deposit and get up to a $20 matched bonus for a total of $22.50 in bonus.
Members can also purchase more Funzpoints and earn free tickets from packages at the site.
Click on the BUY tab to see what deals are on offer today.
You also can earn rewards, including points and tickets, by spinning the wheel at the site once a day.
How To Make A Withdrawal At Funzpoints
When it comes to cashing out, Funzpoints offers a redemption process.
Jackpot winnings at the site are added to your Premium Funzbank.
The Premium Funzpoints can be transferred from your funzwallet to your bank account.
Use the steps below to complete the process.
Be advised that if you have not submitted documents to verify your identity, you will be asked to during the redemption process.
No withdrawal can be made until you finish the verification requirements.
- Log in to Funzpoints
- Click on the three-bar section at the top right of the home page.
- Click Cashout.
- Complete the process to remove Premium Funzpoints from your account.
- You need at least 2,000 Premium Funzpoints to complete the redemption process.
It’s a simple process that gives you access to your prizes after enjoying online casino games.
Advice On Managing Your Bankroll
Once you have Funzpoints and tickets in your account, you need to know how to use them.
Funzpoints are the virtual currency you use to play games, and they have no value. Tickets are what you play with to help you redeem for cash prizes.
Utilize both to enjoy slot games at the site.
Below are a few tips to help you stretch your bankroll and get the most out of your freebies!
- Spin the Wheel: One way to build a strong bankroll is to log in daily and spin the wheel. It takes a few seconds to do but can add thousands of Funzpoints to your account, plus tickets. You don’t have to play to spin the wheel. Just log on and spin it to add to your overall virtual currency total to build a larger bankroll.
- Play at Low Buy-Ins: Save your bankroll by playing lower amounts when selecting games. Most games at Funzpoints offer a low-to-high betting range. Sticking to the low end will help you to spend less and have more for gaming.
- Set Time Limits: It is also important to set time limits. Consider how long you will play, be it 30 minutes or an hour. Once your time is up or you lose all your bankroll, it’s time to quit. This helps you to avoid overspending.
One downside to Funzpoints is the customer service options.
The casino does not offer live chat or even email support. Players must select the Get in Touch tab under their account settings.
From there, a pop-up will appear. Select the category connected to your issue, and a message will be sent to support.