Updated: Dec 26, 2023
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Fortune Coins is an online sweepstakes casino that offers players a chance to enjoy slots, fish games, and table games for a chance to win real prizes.
Members of Fortune Coins have a few banking options that can be used to purchase gold coin packages and redeem prizes.
Check out all the details below in a guide.
We provide insight into all available banking methods so you know what to expect as a new member of Fortune Coins.
How To Make A Deposit At Fortune Coins
Deposits are not required here because Fortune Coins is a sweepstakes site, and players can enjoy casino games for free.
However, you can purchase gold coin packages that include free Fortune Coins.
The process is simple and takes only a few short steps, as seen below.
- Open an account at Fortune Coins
- Log in. Be sure you have verified your mobile number. If not, you will need to do this via text message before you can buy gold coin packages.
- Review the available packages and select what works for you.
- Choose a banking method and follow the directions to complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, the gold coins and any fortune coins are added to your account.
It is important to note the available payment methods at Fortune Coins so that you can easily purchase gold coin packages.
Below we list a few options to help you get started.
Mastercard & Visa
Fortune Coins accepts Visa and MasterCard payments via debit and credit cards.
Enter your card information after selecting this option to purchase gold coins.
The online sweepstakes casino site does not accept American Express.
While most real money online casino sites accept PayPal payments, Fortune Coins does not.
Online banking is available on Fortune Coins, so you can easily purchase coin packages via this method.
Most of the major banks are covered (including the likes of Wells Fargo and Chase), but you can still check with the site or your bank to ensure that you’ll be able to buy coins.
Despite Venmo’s sheer popularity, very few sites accept payments via this method — virtually none if you only consider licensed gambling sites.
With that in mind, you won’t be able to purchase coins using Venmo.
If you consider yourself a Venmo absolutist to the point where you have a Venmo Mastercard, you can fund your coin purchases that way since Fortune Coins accepts Mastercard.
While you may find one or two sites that accept payments via Cash App, this is mainly a payment mode utilized by individuals instead of businesses.
At Fortune Coins, Cash App isn’t available. So you’ll have to seek other alternatives if you want to purchase coins or redeem prizes.
This banking method is also not an option here.
You can use your existing Skrill account to purchase packages.
Simply click the Skrill payment method when buying a package and connect to your e-wallet account. The transaction should take only a few seconds to complete.
Physical Location / Cash Cage
Fortune Coins is not connected to a physical location, so there is no casino or property you can visit to make a payment.
VIP Preferred e-Check
This is another option that the online sweepstakes casino does not provide.
Deposit Bonuses Offers
Fortune Coins does not require a deposit to play, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have access to bonus options.
Fortune Coins Sweeps Casino sets up 20,000,000 Gold Coins & 300 Free Fortune Coins plus $50 of free coins for your first purchase – a 150% match deposit bonus when you complete your initial gold coins purchase.
Or standard bonus of $43 In Fortune Coins & 1.25 Million Gold Coins.
The site provides incentives when you log in, giving you free gold coins and sweeps coins regularly. You can also purchase gold coin packages and earn Fortune Coins for free.
This is a big incentive as Fortune Coins are what you need to redeem for prizes.
How To Make A Withdrawal At Fortune Coins
Fortune Coin uses the term redeem when withdrawing prizes from the site.
Follow the steps below to initiate the process.
- Click the icon at the top right of your screen and select Redeem.
- Choose how many Fortune Coins you would like to redeem and then select Proceed.
- If you withdraw rewards for the first time, you must provide proof of identity. This includes a copy of an official ID, proof of address, and bank statement.
- Once you have completed that process, finish the transaction and select your preferred payment option.
- The transaction must be processed through support before it is approved. That can take time with your first redemption.
Remember that you must play through your Fortune Coins before redeeming them. For every 100 Fortune Coins redeemed, you earn $1.
Fortune Coins Payout Time
Ever you ever wondered “How long does Fortune Coins take to payout?”.
Here is a timetable with estimated times to get your winnings.
|Advertised Processing Time
|Bank Transfer (ACH)
|1 – 5 business days
Advice On Managing Your Bankroll
While Fortune Coins is a sweepstakes site, and you are playing via gold coins, it doesn’t mean you can’t implement a strategy to manage your bankroll.
You are provided a set amount of gold coins upon signup, and learning how to utilize these coins will stretch your bankroll further.
Check out a few tips below to get started.
- Play Low Buy-in Games: One of the best ways to manage your bankroll is to play low buy-in games. The starting amount to play slots, fish games, or table games will vary here. Look through a few options to find games you want to play that don’t cost much per spin or round. This helps to stretch your budget.
- Log In Regularly: Always log in to Fortune Coins daily. You don’t have to play, but you earn gold coins and fortune coins for logging in. This helps to boost your bankroll.
- Set Session Times: It is also important to set a time frame for your gaming session. Do you want to play for 30 minutes or an hour? Set your time frame; if you lose your gold coins before time is up, you can quit. You can purchase more gold coins but only do so if it meets your budget.
Customer support is lacking at Fortune Coins.
Players only have access to a form that can be submitted to support questions or concerns. It can take a few hours or even a day or two to hear back.
It would be nice to see Fortune Coins add a live chat option for quick help from support.