Updated: Feb 15, 2023
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
If you have used a prepaid debit or credit card before, then using the Chumba prepaid cards will not be a new experience.
It functions exactly the same as these other payment sources.
You can use it on many online retail sites, but the best is when you are purchasing gold coins on Chumba Casino.
You can even use it to redeem your sweeps coins for cash prizes.
Chumba Casino Prepaid MasterCard
You do not get the Chumba Casino prepaid MasterCard automatically.
You need to fill out some information before you can enjoy the freedom of transacting on the social casinos and other platforms.
Luckily, this process is a breeze.
Follow the simple steps we’ve outlined below to get started.
- Use this link to apply for the Chumba prepaid MasterCard and receive a no deposit bonus.
- You will get an opportunity to enroll when you fund your account for the first time.
- Provide the required information and follow the on-screen directions to get the process going.
- You also need to disclose a mailing address to which the card will be sent. This will take 7 to 10 business days.
- When you receive the Chumba Casino prepaid MasterCard, find the six-digit security code at the back. You will need this to unlock the card on the provided website.
- Once your prepaid MasterCard is unlocked, you receive a unique pin. You can use this pin to fund your card straight from your bank account.
- Move on to obtain gold coins on Chumba with ease and you will also receive sweeps coins for free.
How To Get Chumba Prepaid Card?
Getting your hands on the Chumba Casino prepaid MasterCard is effortless.
Not only that, but anyone can do it. You only need to sign up for Chumba by creating a free account.
In less than 10 days, you can take possession of your brand-new physical prepaid MasterCard.
For security reasons, you won’t be able to use the prepaid MasterCard instantly when you receive it in the mail.
There is an activation process you need to go through before you get full access to your card.
Luckily, this is an easy process, and we wouldn’t imagine even new players struggling with it.
Only after your card has been properly activated, can you enjoy its full features.
You will be able to set a new pin, fund your card from your preferred source, and use it to obtain gold coins at Chumba.
Where Can I Sign Up For A Chumba Credit Card?
For players looking to take part in the Chumba Casino, one of the best ways to fund your activities is with the prepaid MasterCard.
Every player opening an account on this platform will get an opportunity to enroll for this card.
Once you’ve obtained the prepaid MasterCard, you can use it to obtain gold coins offered in the casino.
This is one of the most convenient ways you can do this, and you can even redeem your winnings on the very same platform.
Furthermore, the Chumba prepaid MasterCard can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
You can access your funds through ATMs and also use your card to transact on retail and online establishments.
The great thing about using this card is that your funds never expire.
You can rest easy knowing your money is safe and accessible for when you need to use it.
What Are The Limits On Chumba Prepaid MasterCard?
Like all other prepaid cards, the prepaid MasterCard also has limits of which you need to be aware.
Two fundamental limits are particularly applicable when you are transacting with this card on social casino sites.
These are load and account limits. The load limit for this card is $5,000, while you cannot keep a balance of more than $25,000 at any time.
Since you will be using your Chumba card to transact on point-of-sale machines and ATMs, it’s also fitting that we highlight some of the limits in these areas.
The maximum amount you can transact at a point-of-sale machine is $2,500, while you can withdraw over the counter or at ATMs up to $500 a day.
Is Chumba Casino Gift Card Same As A Prepaid MasterCard?
No, these are two entirely different services.
When you have 100 or more redeemable sweeps coins in your Chumba account, you can opt to redeem your earnings as a gift card or cash prizes.
If you opt for a gift card, Chumba will match your request with a Prizeout balance that you can use to purchase a gift card.
You can also select to receive your earnings as cash prizes.
Chumba allows you to do this in a couple of ways. You can collect your funds directly from your bank account or use a prepaid card.
When you use the MasterCard, you have many more options than if you had redeemed your earnings as a gift card.
As we have already stated, Chumba Casino prepaid card is valid anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Now, if you know a thing or two about this payment service provider, you would agree that’s saying a lot.
Chumba Casino Gift Card Redemption
Use the following method to redeem sweeps coins from Chumba Casino.
- Collect a hundred sweeps coins or more before requesting a redemption. You cannot redeem the sweeps coins you receive from giveaways or through purchasing gold coins instantly. These need to be wagered.
- Click on the redeem button in the top right-hand corner of the display.
- If you’ve never redeemed sweeps coins before, the operator may ask you to upload identity documents to verify who you are.
- Once your account is verified, choose the Prizeout gift card option to redeem your prize.
- Enter the amount you wish to redeem.
- An email confirmation will be sent to your account with the details on how you can redeem your gift card.
- Sign up for Prizeout and unlock your redemption options.
About the author
Lukasz Strycharz | Web Manager – A flâneur who follows Formula One racing and dabbles in SEO and content in the iGaming and sports betting niche. T...[Read full bio]